How Poor Are You?

I also save my jalapeno juice from the bottles long after the jalapenos are gone. It adds flavor to everything, from eggs to stir-fry. Would be dumb to throw it out.
hell yes! i do that. i love it in hashbrowns, mhmmm!

In ten years i'll probably be in the eight figures. And in my forties so that will suck.

I am still a playing a Pong Knock off while people on lining up to get Switches on Tuesday.

20170226_163425_zpscjwtgahn.jpg

Sounds like fun....I can see why you are going back.....look forward to your trip report. Did you avail of the new e-visa for Vietnam? I just heard of it recently.

edit: still on topic, hanging out in poor countries...we sound poor

Haven't looked into it because they force Americans to buy a minimum of 1 year visa (trying to scam that US money), so I still don't need one.

The Vietnam visa situation when I did it was a fucking pain, you have to take a separate passport picture, fill out an application, and then pay a company to take it to go get approved in person in Vietnam.... but then when you get there you have to wait like 2-3 hours in the airport after you give them everything, while they actually process it. I'm glad I don't have to do it this time

Hahah yeah it's fun going to a poor country and throwing money around, now I know how legit rich people feel. I hire people to do shit that's not even their job but they do it anyways because my pocket change is their red panty night lol

2012-2015 I made a total of $30,000. 2016 I made $32,000. But tbf I lived in the third-world for about 16 months of that time. Was pretty easy to save.

Last edited:
I save the extra napkins & extra individually wrapped sporks for office use in case I want to eat something and not get hands greasy.

I got bailiffs, my landlord, my dealer, and friends constantly badgering me for money thst I owe them which I don't have because I've been out of work for 4 months.

Im too poor to pay attention

Hang in there fellow Sherbros.

Keep your noses to the grindstone or something.

I go to Asian stores to buy food. My wife OTOH thinks that spending as much as possible on food is a redeeming quality. the Whole Foods marketing handbook probably has a chapter on her customer segment entitled: suckers.

I'm not actually poor, just very cheap.

Show her this video and she'll feel like a right cunt. She's probably paying for and eating organic chinese dog meat.

I go to Asian stores to buy food. My wife OTOH thinks that spending as much as possible on food is a redeeming quality. the Whole Foods marketing handbook probably has a chapter on her customer segment entitled: suckers.

I'm not actually poor, just very cheap.

This

Drives me insane -- canned goods are not stylish; go to a walmart, woman.

I have 5k in cc debt that just keeps climbing. I have a monthly payment I have to make on a 13k hospital bill. And now it seems like my car will need some kind of repair, hopefully for only around $300 but it could be a worse issue than I suspect and ruin me...

Trying hard to not get ruined. Just started a new job and hopefully can climb out before this hole gets too deep.

AIDs? Also didn't you have insurance?

I am well off enough to know I will retire comfortably if I stay on this path. I am poor enough to know that I can't afford to spend my money unwisely.

As far as I can guess, I think I am in the top 10% in terms of saving for people my age. I save about 50% of my take home pay each check.

Last edited:
What I am going through will take many more years, so I would be foolish to risk giving out to many specifics with so much at stake, and in public forums it is really easy to find out everything about a person starting with the smallest of disclosures. Unfortunately with government, they will do all kinds of things to you, that they insist "you" do not do to others. Its really always been that way.

Whether they 'win', or lose, they will be hearing from me for a long time. I will be going public. They may 'think' they have all the power, but I have a lifetime...and I am pissed, and have the moral high ground.

I fight for the little guy, and I am prepared to risk it all, at all costs.

Empowerment with others > Power over others

o-BRINGBACKOURGIRLS-facebook.jpg

Back