How often do you eat junk food and how often is too often? How much will kill you faster?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How much do you have to eat to reduce life span?

Once in a while a treat it must have 0 impact on health, but thats not how most people eat right?

2-29.jpg

such a selection mmm
article-2574622-1BCFD45100000578-407_634x403.jpg

enjoying your day, showing ppl your food then devouring it with utter joy
heart-attack-3-300px.jpg

doing it too much and exploding your heart valves

Flatline.jpg

flat lined while constipated, unfortunate timing, needing a big crap but too late youll be a farting corpse now

coffin-at-a-funeral-service-in-a-cemetery-picture-id155911571

farting away in your coffin, your family members are sad and disgusted

maxresdefault.jpg
the after life

Last edited:
I prefer cheat day to cheat meal. But I guess a meal in itself is too much already.

It's actually cheat weekends.

<DCrying>

But I was doing IF back then too. Now I just eat 2x a day.

I pretty much go from friday night I'm going to celebrate the end of the week with some filthy cheat meal to an all weekend food bender every single week.

Is Chinese food junk food? Once every couple of weeks. But when I get Chinese, I usually just get broccoli in spicy garlic sauce and some pot stickers. Maybe some chow mein.

If we're taking fast food, maybe once every three months.

Is Chinese food junk food? Once every couple of weeks. But when I get Chinese, I usually just get broccoli in spicy garlic sauce and some pot stickers. Maybe some chow mein.

If we're taking fast food, maybe once every three months.

Candy, pastry, or Ice cream?

When I’m watching what I’m eating, I cut out all junk and only keep healthy food stocked (like right now), so I can go weeks without a little treat.

But when I’m not caring, it’s a party every day son. Chocolate everywhere!!!

Takeaway once a week?

Rest of the time a mix of healthy moderate food, chocolate bacon etc fine but the majority of the food coming from wholemeal carbs and vegetables lean meats etc

Surely thats a good balance that wont kill you too fast while still being enjoyable?

I think one junk food per week is fine.

I saw a quick news blurb where one guy lost a ton of weight by omitting meat and walking a few miles a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back