How often (and easily) do you get phone numbers?

Numbers are easy. I've gotten so many and it didn't matter in the end because of of them don't want to meet me again
<DCrying>

Given the fact I have a date on Friday, and another few potential woman, something you don't get to experience, since you are a bottom bitch at a forum, I HIGHLY doubt, you have gotten your dick wet by other than your own saliva. So either way I win.
people are laughing at you, you dweeb
only action you constantly get is getting manhandled in 3 dollar/night hotels by sweaty truck drivers.
bragging about going to a jacuzzi lmao. what next, you gonna make a thread how you're winning at life cause you took the subway?
{<jordan}

Numbers are easy. I've gotten so many and it didn't matter in the end because of of them don't want to meet me again
<DCrying>
Numbers are easy, but you have to be able to tell how high is her level of interest, if it isn't high enough I don't bother calling or texting them. It's a numbers game, got to get the "nos" before you get to the "yeses"

It wasn't even a brag, but facts are facts, this is the jacuzzi girl, the day you can talk to multiple women, come talk with the man.
you post like a 12 year old lmao
"a girl touched my arm, bro"

<GOT2><GOT2>

What are you pussies gonna say now? @Ceez
you post like a 12 year old lmao
"a girl touched my arm, bro"

<GOT2><GOT2>
Aww you are just little upset aren't you? Is it because I proved all you bitches wrong? is it because I get more action? or is it because you thought I was lying, and realize I was right all along?

Asking for numbers directly is something I hardly did back in my dating era, at least not directly. I have asked for their number from mutual friends and then called the girl to surprise them. That has gotten me dates before. I’ve never done this to girls I didn’t know; I at least talked to them and got to know them a little before asking their number from a friend.

Asking for numbers directly is something I hardly did back in my dating era, at least not directly. I have asked for their number from mutual friends and then called the girl to surprise them. That has gotten me dates before. I’ve never done this to girls I didn’t know; I at least talked to them and got to know them a little before asking their number from a friend.
The only issue with that is that it makes you look weak. I know it's easier, but nothing worth having comes easily. The more you approach woman and get used to getting rejected, the easier it becomes, after a few dozen rejections, you get comfortable and go with the "I have nothing to loose" attitude. It becomes a game

What are you pussies gonna say now? @Ceez

Aww you are just little upset aren't you? Is it because I proved all you bitches wrong? is it because I get more action? or is it because you thought I was lying, and realize I was right all along?
wow you are bad at this
<CerseiPlotting>

This is the same guy that was crying about losing his fiance. She didnt even have enough respect for him to tell him face to face, she told him via text message (guess he got her number too), she was leaving him for someone else that she ended up marrying 6 months later.

Sounds more like a cuck to me, cant make this shit up its in his post history

{<jordan}
I’ve been noticing lately a lot of dudes personal threads get hit up with some OTers right away to dish the dirt on the op. Always delivers the lulz.

Keep up the good work fellas xx

The only issue with that is that it makes you look weak. I know it's easier, but nothing worth having comes easily. The more you approach woman and get used to getting rejected, the easier it becomes, after a few dozen rejections, you get comfortable and go with the "I have nothing to loose" attitude. It becomes a game
The main reason I did this was because I didn’t want to put unnecessary pressure on her if there were people around to hear me ask for her number. Everytime I did this, just about everyone that heard me turned their heads at her with idle stares waiting for an answer. I’d had no problem asking for her number alone, but I rarely got that opportunity. I was real young back then though.

I’ve been noticing lately a lot of dudes personal threads get hit up with some OTers right away to dish the dirt on the op. Always delivers the lulz.

Keep up the good work fellas xx
Now get on your knees and keep sucking harder!

The main reason I did this was because I didn’t want to put unnecessary pressure on her if there were people around to hear me ask for her number. Everytime I did this, just about everyone that heard me turns their heads at her with idle stares waiting for an answer. I’d had no problem asking for her number alone, but I rarely got that opportunity. I was real young back then though.
Off course, I had that happen with this hot trainer at my gym, she was always surrounded, one day I finally found her by herself... I've also ask a girl's number in front of all her friends, and everyone turned to me, if she likes you she'll give you the number, and if she doesn't worst case you'll laugh about it.

I got a phone number from a 42 year last week while I was at work. I know she only gave it to me because of the uniform, and not because of what I look like, but still. I didn’t ask, I never texted her, I have a long time girlfriend. If anyone in the Niagara area wants it, hit me up.

Numbers are easy, but you have to be able to tell how high is her level of interest, if it isn't high enough I don't bother calling or texting them. It's a numbers game, got to get the "nos" before you get to the "yeses"
Women with a high level of interest don't say "no" they make it easy for you. I never understood pursuing women with moderate or low levels of interest.

Back