How much prove do you DJ lovers need that mighty mouse is a duck?

Dana said the fight is not gonna happen. He's never gonna fight TJ. He's ducking and ducking and ducking. There is no excuse this time, no money excuse, no TJ won't come down excuse, no Borg deserves his title shot excuse (lmao) etc. etc.

Just accept that Demetrious Johnson is not even close to the GOAT status. He's just a little man who's afraid to fight people with skill.
Dummy....

The UFC scratched the idea when TJ refused to defend his title against Cody when Holloway pulled out to save the card.

He came out and said he was dealing with an injury. (This is exactly why I think it's stupid to try and hide an injury. Even if he's really injured he just looks like a duck. He was actively campaigning to fight MM but when the UFC asks him to fight he can't.) Plus

Cool, bet you brag about talking shit when you are playing video games online

Everybody stay in their lane until we get some fucking order in this mofo no title defending shit.

Why doesn't TJ go and fight Max if he's so keen on going against another champion? Him cutting to 125 doesn't change the fact the he's much bigger than MM who's small even in FW.

Dana said it so it must be true, right?
<{nope}>

I know sherdog hayes dj for being a manlet but look at this logically.. tj has zero title defensice ans just won his belt bsck.. dj is the most successful champ in ufc history.. why is TJ going DOWN to fight for a second belt? With zero title defenses?? Dj should be the one who gets the chance to be a 2 belt champ not fucking tj. If i had dj id never accept either... he has nothing to gain. Defending against tj... let tj defend again dj at 135

Dana said the fight is not gonna happen. He's never gonna fight TJ. He's ducking and ducking and ducking. There is no excuse this time, no money excuse, no TJ won't come down excuse, no Borg deserves his title shot excuse (lmao) etc. etc.

Just accept that Demetrious Johnson is not even close to the GOAT status. He's just a little man who's afraid to fight people with skill.
I know he's a troll, but I don't mind feeding them every once in awhile (plus it's not after midnight, so they won't multiply...right?).

Fact #1: Johnson's asking price is nothing new, it was the same now as it was back in 2016 when he called out Cruz. I don't recall anyone accusing Johnson of ducking Cruz back then with the price he was asking for.

Fact #2: Johnson has said that he should be cleared to train and fight in time for the July card.

Fact #3: Johnson said he wants to co-main a big card because the UFC has historically not given him and his division a fair level of promotion (this claim can also be backed up with facts if you want to dispute this).

Fact #4: Facts #2 and #3 don't conflict with one another, and given that White mentioned Johnson's injury as an afterthought when stating that the fight wasn't happening indicates it wasn't the reason for the fight falling apart.

Fact #5: In early February, Dillashaw turned down a rematch against Garbrandt to save a PPV card. White historically has been childishly vindictive against fighters he promotes; White scrapping this fight to punish Dillashaw sounds par the course with his behavior.

Fact #6: If you think the fighters competing in Flyweight are no-names with no talent, then Johnson is the wrong person to hold that against. The UFC statistically isn't investing time, money, nor recruiting from the 250 ranked fighters in the world to develop the division and that's on them.

Fact #7: Dillashaw has contenders in his division, has zero title defenses, and isn't calling out Holloway. If anyone is a duck, it's him.

I thought he was a mouse not a duck. Mighty Duck just doesn't have the same ring to it.

he dosnt want to fight tj for the money they are paying him. not worth the health risk.

duck yeah maybe.

but whats so hard about tj winning 1 fight?. seriously why is it so unheard of for him to get 1 win at that weight? nvm it dosnt matter, the only reason people bash mighty mouse is because dana does. people act as though dans words mean nothing, until he bashes a fighter. then all the sudden dana is the sea of truth.

"Nate diaz dosnt move the needle." "he needs to shut up and fight if he wants to be paid"

and all the sudden everyone agreed, never mind nates 20 ufc fights. fuckin 20. hes a whiner about pay though. he just needs to shut up and fight right? because....well dana said so.

nate comes back and beats Michael johnson, then he beats conor. right at the post fight presser, "nate diaz has always moved the needle"

never side with dana.

Last edited:
Back