How much money you willing to pay on a 1st date with a girl?

The only time i would spend big money on a first date is if i was doing something that i wanted to do, and i didn't want to do it alone, and/or wanted to do it with a girl. I would not spend money to impress a girl, that is stupid, and it opens up the door for her to have unreasonable expectations. It also puts her in an awkward place where she may feel like she has to do something, or spend more time out on a date that she wasn't really feeling.

For a first date , casual and cheap.
Coffee, cocktails, or maybe brunch..but i don't generally do full on nice dinners with girls i don't know.

Lawd! Can you imagine dat gaping asshole?

Yeah, don’t do that. Wow never mind.
gross man there was a guy who died doing that shit he filmed it I remember hearing about it on Joe Rogans podcast. Why do you think his name is horse style?

Let me add it up....

Duct tape $4
Cable ties $.09...

I just go for drinks no pressure, if its going bad you can both just leave and aren't stuck there for a dinner.

Usually when we get drinks the girl will get a round in so it's not really very expensive.

Spending nearly $300 on someone you might not see again, whats the point? I wouldn't spend that for Valentines day with my girlfriend.

Lol fucking loser tried so hard to impress the girl into getting into bed with him, he got taken for all hes worth and now he's playing the "whatever I dont even care though" card

And you know that chick went and fucked her next "first date" a week later after a $5 chicken nugget meal at Mickey D's

That dude's knocking her boots while this soy boy cuck is reminiscing over his fond memories of that time he lost $260 lol

gross man there was a guy who died doing that shit he filmed it I remember hearing about it on Joe Rogans podcast. Why do you think his name is horse style?
It means fucking like a stallion. If you spent less time in the basement, scouring the web for boring articles to post here, maybe you'd actually get to touch a girl and learn this stuff

<{outtahere}>

It means fucking like a stallion. If you spent less time in the basement, scouring the web for boring articles to post here, maybe you'd actually get to touch a girl and learn this stuff

<{outtahere}>

Says the basement dweller

I notice you like criticizing and attacking people on here yet you get all mad when someone questions you.

I'm middle aged and divorced so only use prostitutes. If you are willing to pay $260 you can do it without a condom or have her pee on you. You don't have to go see one of those superhero movies.

Says the basement dweller

I notice you like criticizing and attacking people on here yet you get all mad when someone questions you.
<36>

How socially maladjusted are you that you think me roasting and laughing at you is me being angry.

You're as gay and weird as can be, bro. The term "horse style" has a fairly obvious meaning, yet your first thought is of a dude getting fucked by a horse. You make all these weird, suspect threads and whenever someone comments on your weirdness, your first thought is

"uhh, this guy is obsessed with me"

{<jordan}

Yea, I bet you love the idea of men obsessing over you, you goofy homo. Continue with your 20-posts-per-day posting style, Mr. "I have a life, I swear"

<36>

How socially maladjusted are you that you think me roasting and laughing at you is me being angry.

You're as gay and weird as can be, bro. The term "horse style" has a fairly obvious meaning, yet your first thought is of a dude getting fucked by a horse. You make all these weird, suspect threads and whenever someone comments on your weirdness, your first thought is

"uhh, this guy is obsessed with me"

{<jordan}

Yea, I bet you love the idea of men obsessing over you, you goofy homo. Continue with your 20-posts-per-day posting style, Mr. "I have a life, I swear"

You seem to take the forum serious with your fake laughing gif to pretend like you are not affected.

you tell everyone here that they are virgins or basement dweller because you are projecting

What do you do for a living? you like saying my 20 posts per day but you are on here a lot yourself.

You seem to take the forum serious with your fake laughing gif to pretend like you are not affected.

you tell everyone here that they are virgins or basement dweller because you are projecting

What do you do for a living? you like saying my 20 posts per day but you are on here a lot yourself.
Aw, are the gifs bothering you?

<Dany07>

I rarely call people "basement dweller" or "virgin". Only you and very few else. I do like how gotten to you are as now you want to compare lifestyles with me.

And look at your posting stats, you sissy. You registered here 3 years after me and still have more posts than me. You have no life.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

let see ive only spent about 80 tops, even then still got a make out session and a hand job.

Sure she was. Sure she was,

<bball2>

I think what he means is he’ll wait more than 3 minutes if his date is running late before booking it and then making a thread about it on Sherdog.

He'll also spend 250 dollars and an entire day out on a girl he's just met.

He'll also spend 250 dollars and an entire day out on a girl he's just met.
He's doing something he'd do whether the girl was there or not so he's not doing all that for her sake, he's doing it for his own good time.

Aw, are the gifs bothering you?

<Dany07>

I rarely call people "basement dweller" or "virgin". Only you and very few else. I do like how gotten to you are as now you want to compare lifestyles with me.

And look at your posting stats, you sissy. You registered here 3 years after me and still have more posts than me. You have no life.

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

I think you might be anti social

You keep saying I am gotten to

How so? You like telling me I have no life why? because I post on a message board just like you?

I can post quickly in 30 minutes I could post multiple posts in an hour. I work late at night come back home and look at the internet, do some errands, come back check sherdog, heck I even check sherdog on my break on my Ipad sitting in the cargo van is that wrong?

Why is it considered no life, so should I post multiple times a day on facebook or instagram pretending to have a lavish life like Bow wow?

So that would also mean you have no life since you post and look at sherdog often.

I enjoy sherdog I deleted all my social media in 2016 after coming out of a long relationship and just decided to join Sherdog and enjoy reading and interacting with the members on here.

I dont waste my time acting immature or childish picking fights on here. You are projecting your insecurities and think for some reason attacking me is going to hurt me, because you want that to be true, but its not.

Im trying to help you, if you need someone to talk with, to help you grow and mature mentality and want to admit to your own insecurities do it, don't be weak or afraid to do so life is to short.

If you want to get a girlfriend, just go out and do so its not that hard but they dont like guys who act like dicks and condescending.

I think you might be anti social

You keep saying I am gotten to

How so? You like telling me I have no life why? because I post on a message board just like you?

I can post quickly in 30 minutes I could post multiple posts in an hour. I work late at night come back home and look at the internet, do some errands, come back check sherdog, heck I even check sherdog on my break on my Ipad sitting in the cargo van is that wrong?

Why is it considered no life, so should I post multiple times a day on facebook or instagram pretending to have a lavish life like Bow wow?

So that would also mean you have no life since you post and look at sherdog often.

I enjoy sherdog I deleted all my social media in 2016 after coming out of a long relationship and just decided to join Sherdog and enjoy reading and interacting with the members on here.

I dont waste my time acting immature or childish picking fights on here. You are projecting your insecurities and think for some reason attacking me is going to hurt me, because you want that to be true, but its not.

Im trying to help you, if you need someone to talk with, to help you grow and mature mentality and want to admit to your own insecurities do it, don't be weak or afraid to do so life is to short.

If you want to get a girlfriend, just go out and do so its not that hard but they dont like guys who act like dicks and condescending.
Oh jesus, settle down with your emotional novel. The fact that you think not posting 20+ times a day means having to have a "lavish life like Bow wow" shows how out-of-touch with reality you are. Go get some fresh air, weirdo.

Or continue to post non-stop all day and desperately trying to come up with a justification that isn't simply you're a neckbeard with no life. It's fine that you keep lying to yourself about people being obsessed with you and it's not you cluttering up the forum with your garbage posts.

Even Kardashians, the poster you tried to have a moment of agreeance with, thinks you're a weird sissy

<{Heymansnicker}>

He's doing something he'd do whether the girl was there or not so he's not doing all that for her sake, he's doing it for his own good time.

Yeah ... Sure he is.

<YeahOKJen>

250 dollars on a first date, lol. What a thirsty chump.

A raiders game? Really? Poor girl probably couldn't wait to get the f**k home.

Back