How much money you willing to pay on a 1st date with a girl?

Sherdogger goes on date

NZQLXLe.jpg

2Tx0v7U.jpg

This is the girl he spent 260 dollars on;

jIEuG3l.jpg

ZFgdBUR.jpg

BPhsMhd.jpg

Girls are incredible with selfies, aren't they? She looks like a guy in that pic with the dude but not bad at all in her selfies.

However much McDonalds costs including an apple pie for dessert.

Also, how do we know that girl is the one he took on the date, I see zero evidence of that.

It depends where you live; in LA with a legit hot chick any nice place will be $100 per person with no liquor. In San Diego with a Pacific Beach type girl you could get away with way less money.

Hopefully you date is not a FOB Slav chick, because she will want the most high-end place in your area.

Sure she was. Sure she was,

<bball2>

I think what he means is he’ll wait more than 3 minutes if his date is running late before booking it and then making a thread about it on Sherdog.
Thats exactly what I meant lol

Made great memories? Dude must have been high or something. How you gonna make great memories with someone that doesn't even like you. She looks weird anyways.

After eating I just say "you want to Bonny and Clyde this shit?" If she says yes she is a keeper
This is a very true statement. When I was 16 we went to Uno's and the food and service was so bad, so I asked her if she wanted to make a run for it. She said yeah and we got outta there first chance we had. Actually made the date adventurous. Was one of the best girls I've ever been with.

At his age and presumed income I would have said 50 bucks.

At this point in my life, I'll drop 200 dollars on a first date if I am in the mood for a good time.

I am going out with a spartan runner over next weekend. I wanted to stay away from anything spartan related so we are planning on going to the NRA range and the NRA museum. That will likely be a hundred bucks on ammo right there. Then 30 bucks for lunch and 50 bucks for dinner. I am sure there will be more costs in there someplace. I've never met her in person but we've been talking online and on the phone for awhile.
So it is sort of a first date. I live in Cali and I just happen to be on the East Coast so I agreed to spend a few days with her.

This is a very true statement. When I was 16 we went to Uno's and the food and service was so bad, so I asked her if she wanted to make a run for it. She said yeah and we got outta there first chance we had. Actually made the date adventurous. Was one of the best girls I've ever been with.
Clearly you are married right now to her right?

I thought women paid on dates nowadays. Maybe thats just a BLM thing?

I pick up all my dates off tinder, they are a lot cheaper then the girls on bumble.

Made great memories? Dude must have been high or something. How you gonna make great memories with someone that doesn't even like you. She looks weird anyways.

Trying to score points with the ladies being a 'nice guy.' Dude is such a cornball

Dude should've just went with a "pro", at least he's guaranteed something after dishing out $260, here he basically sat at the Blackjack table... without knowing how to play Blackjack

There is no way I’m spending over $50 on a first date, and why would anyone brag about her not liking him and spending $260 bucks?

My only guess is that he was trying to rebound from this and is hoping to get some girls attention. I guess in his mind it sounds like something noble and chivalrous to brag about; but I see that having the opposite effect.
I'm wondering if these guys have any fathers, brothers, etc to let them know how the "game" works. Its kinda sad.

Even when I was younger and dumber, I would never ever spend any high amount of money on one event, much less brag about it

Take the bitch to Nando's, get the meal sorted for less than £40.

Dropping fat stacks on a first date is foolish
Yeah, its like business, you come in high, they'll take that as the minimum standard. If he doesn't learn anything from this, his next "few dates" are gonna run him $400-500

Last edited:
It depends where you live; in LA with a legit hot chick any nice place will be $100 per person with no liquor. In San Diego with a Pacific Beach type girl you could get away with way less money.

Hopefully you date is not a FOB Slav chick, because she will want the most high-end place in your area.
PER PERSON?
Where are you going? There are plenty of places in LA where you can get a good meal for a 100 bucks TOTAL. And you could get it cheaper than that for sure.
LA is huge. There's plenty of variety to go big, or eat like a poor person

One time I impressed a girl because I had free tickets to an exclusive movie viewing that wasn't open to the public. Had a nice date without paying a dime. In theory I agree with the guy that willingly spending that type of money doesn't entitle you to shit (unless the girl is actually a hooker), but in practice his virtue signaling and wanting to get patted on the back for doing nothing is nauseating.

One time I impressed a girl because I had free tickets to an exclusive movie viewing that wasn't open to the public. Had a nice date without paying a dime. In theory I agree with the guy that willingly spending that type of money doesn't entitle you to shit (unless the girl is actually a hooker), but in practice his virtue signaling and wanting to get patted on the back for doing nothing is nauseating.
One of my best first dates was going to a public botanical garden. Free, great date, and great scenery for pictures

Back