How much money would Mcgregor make if he fought Khabib

It will be interesting to see what kind of raise the UFC gives him after the Floyd fight. It will also be interesting to see if he can still pull 1 million+ PPV #'s. The UFC is pulling complete shit #'s right now.

Don't let this thread distract you from the fact that jet fuel cannot melt steel beams.
Platbum Bless.

Around $10-15 mil i would guess.

Only Conor can answer that.

With the way he burns through money, and the added financial burden of all the legal issues he's going through now, I'd expect that eventually he'll get back in the octagon. When that will be is anyone's guess.

You can just keep it to the first thing,this isn't a murder case lol.

I did research and couldnt find anything.

Someone help me out, please

Around how much would Connor make vs Khabib, in the best location possible?
Conor makes plus or minus around 10 million per UFC fight... depending on PPV numbers. All tree 2016 fights put together made him 27 mill in purses.

07/11/15 UFC 189 McGregor vs Mendes 825,000
12/12/15 UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor 1,025,000
03/05/16 UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz 1,317,000
08/20/16 UFC 202 McGregor vs. Diaz II 1,500,000
11/12/16 UFC 205 McGreor vs. Alverez 1,150,000

He still has tree or 4 fights left on that contract... so he will likely make that amount... assuming that he can still draw 1 - 1.5 mill PPV buys.

On top of that is his sponsors could easily give him a mill each for rocking their product & doing adz n stuff. & who knows how many he can get at the same time. The earning potential is through the roof if he can keep the kind of attention he's been getting.

Last edited:
Depends on sponsors and how well the PPV sells. Could be anywhere between 10-25 mil when everything is all said and done.

mcgregor thinks hes like mayweather now. probably he will start with "im the a side" talk like mayweather... but doesnt matter... mcgregor`s nuthuggers will feed the man.

It would be about 20% of what he would make doing some weird "boxing with mma gloves" fight against Mayweather.

It depends on the cut that he gets from PPV sales. I don't believe the percentage of PPV points he receives is public knowledge.

My guess based on what he's claimed to earn from prior fights, would be in the 20-25 mil range once it's all said and done.

Thats probably about what UFC is offering to him, maybe little less (25-30mil), but Conor is probably asking 40mil minimum.

well considering he only made around 50 against Floyd and not that BS 100 figure he likes to pretend

i am guessing around 15-20 and that's a lot for the UFC

He would make the agreed upon sum +PPV points.
Your welcome.

I imagine that's how Prop Joe would say that

th

Proposition then....I'll just step out the way. You'll never see or hear from me again. I'll just disappear.

No money. Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib.

Back