How much money is Conor making off Propa 12?

{<huh}

Nah, pretty sure proper 12 is doing a little better than those....
Yah, proper 12 smashed all the whiskey records in a single month. That is impressive for a starting out brand and a testament to his promoting power. It has been sold out in most places and sales were limited to only two bottles per customer.

He probably makes alot per bottle, but its not sold in alot of places yet.....he probably wont make a ton in the long run, its a competitive market

No amount of money will ever bring back his soul.

Jameson’s is the best selling Irish whiskey by far worldwide. It has been among the top selling whiskeys in the world since 1890. I have every reason to suspect it will continue an over 100 year trend as a success. I have zero reason to suspect an alcoholic beverage that is complete shit according to whiskey experts, marketed by a fading professional fighter, will stand the test of time. Especially with the only evidence presented is that people bought it when it was first released.

People also bought beta max vcr sets when they came out. Look how that turned out.
You keep calling proper shit while giving props to Jameson, not realizing they're competing for the same market space because they're similarly made, priced and marketed

I do not think anyone knows the production numbers of Proper 12. But everything is flying off the shelves.

Why do conor fans care so much about the mans bank account?

I will never understand this

Economy is a vital part of society. Some find it interesting.

Not sure but I don't expect it to continue selling well. I've read some reviews where they say it tastes like vanilla flavouring trying to cover up rubbing alcohol.

You keep calling proper shit while giving props to Jameson, not realizing they're competing for the same market space because they're similarly made, priced and marketed
I’m calling proper what it is being called by experts who have tasted it. They’re not in the same market. Jameson’s is premium whiskey that has bottles for 300-500$. They have many blends. They have dominated the market for over a century. Just because you say it’s shit, that is not its reputation. Proper has been out for a month and despite selling it has awful awful reviews. I’m done with this debate. You know as little about whiskey as you do about the heavyweight division.

The fans like to buy it and imagine there is a secret magic ingredient. They like to imagine they are swallowing Conor’s ball juice

I’m calling proper what it is being called by experts who have tasted it. They’re not in the same market. Jameson’s is premium whiskey that has bottles for 300-500$. They have many blends. They have dominated the market for over a century. Just because you say it’s shit, that is not its reputation. Proper has been out for a month and despite selling it has awful awful reviews. I’m done with this debate. You know as little about whiskey as you do about the heavyweight division.
Jameson is shit whiskey. Everyone knows that. lol at you having no idea then telling me that idk.

Have fun

Jameson is bad only if you're buying their lowliest product.

I don't like 40% ABV whiskey, but Jameson Gold is fine for what it is.

Conor has declared war on teh Mr Jameson.

There is a civil war going on in Ireland now.

Conor's next business venture will be in the potatoes business.

"New McGregor potatoes yeh, the best potatoes in da business. Fuk da Maris piper bruddas"

Expected profits - tree fiddy million.
<36>

Jameson is shit whiskey. Everyone knows that. lol at you having no idea then telling me that idk.

Have fun
You might not like it but over a century of success and continuation of selling 3 figure bottles like they are hot cakes, says otherwise. I think you and I agree on the topic of race. We should leave it at that. You like to troll with regard to almost every other topic.

You might not like it but over a century of success and continuation of selling 3 figure bottles like they are hot cakes, says otherwise. I think you and I agree on the topic of race. We should leave it at that. You like to troll with regard to almost every other topic.
I'm (almost) never trolling

Jameson isn't high quality whiskey man. It's comparable to proper 12 in every way.

Back