How much money is Conor making off Propa 12?

{<huh}

Nah, pretty sure proper 12 is doing a little better than those....
Those probably got off to a decent start too. Give it time. He made a fortune as an entertainer/fighter. He should stick to that. The reviews of Proper 12 are embarrassingly bad. In 5 years it is very unlikely that it will still be on the shelves. His sports entertaining company posted losses of 400k.

It takes some time, months or even years to recover the investement.

Those probably got off to a decent start too. Give it time. He made a fortune as an entertainer/fighter. He should stick to that. The reviews of Proper 12 are embarrassingly bad. In 5 years it is very unlikely that it will still be on the shelves. His sports entertaining company posted losses of 400k.
It's already made money. It's already a success.

Stop hating it's bad for you

like others here have said...

about tree fiddy lmao

One bottle is half the price of a PPV.

How many bottles of hard drink vs how many PPV you purchase a year ? Here you go :

He is likely to do better than Foreman and his toasters.
Idiotic post. Grills not toasters. Couple hundred million dollars.
Wake up
The rest as they say is history. By 1998 Salton sold over $200M worth of the grills and George Foreman was making a handsome money from royalties that Salton thought that it might be financially sound to buy out Foreman. So they did, to the tune of $137.5M in cash and stock, making the George Foreman Grill one of the best sports marketing deal of all-time.

Following the buyout, Salton paid some $11M for Foreman to appear in advertisements. IF we add that to the 45% royalties he previously earned and the $237.5M buyout money, Big George easily earned $200M from the Salton deal. Not bad for something that was totally unexpected to make a splash. As for the product, Salton ended up selling over 100M units of the George Foreman Grill, making it the company’s most successful product ever.
https://sport.one/how-much-is-george-foremans-net-worth/

It's already made money. It's already a success.

Stop hating it's bad for you
Says the guy who hates on anyone other than Stipe. Hating and being realistic are different things. I could care less about his money. He’s got an outlet to make millions, and I don’t believe this is one of them. No one is going to continue to buy $30 garbage whiskey with all of the other options out there. Of course everyone went out and bought it. Will that continue? Doubtful based on reviews of the quality.

2v47Rz.gif

. They can always retreat to this when they can’t accept every objective criticism of his fights.
T.

I challenge you to present TWO OBJECTIVE CRITICISMS of Conors performance on this board.
You cant. Its all slanted bullshit. Alot of it isnt even grounded in truth

I don’t know how much he is making now but he could get a minimum of 9 figures if he sold it right now

One bottle is half the price of a PPV.

How many bottles of hard drink vs how many PPV you purchase a year ? Here you go :

He is likely to do better than Foreman and his toasters.

Really? I feel like the Foreman grill is in like 50% of American households. I don't think Conor will be able to pull off those numbers. But if he manages to get return customers, maybe he will. I doubt it though. I love whiskey and I'm pretty sure I'll never buy a bottle.

Says the guy who hates on anyone other than Stipe. Hating and being realistic are different things. I could care less about his money. He’s got an outlet to make millions, and I don’t believe this is one of them. No one is going to continue to buy $30 garbage whiskey with all of the other options out there. Of course everyone went out and bought it. Will that continue? Doubtful based on reviews of the quality.
All cheap whiskey is bad

All of it

Still sells

All cheap whiskey is bad

All of it

Still sells
$30 is not that cheap for whiskey. You can almost get a bottle of Jameson’s for that. I don’t see people continuing to pay that for whiskey that has gotten that poor of reviews. If he drops the price maybe it will continue to sell. More power to him either way, but these types of gimmick products rarely sell, and if he continues to fall off in fighting it will hurt the brand even more.

$30 is not that cheap for whiskey. You can almost get a bottle of Jameson’s for that. I don’t see people continuing to pay that for whiskey that has gotten that poor of reviews. If he drops the price maybe it will continue to sell. More power to him either way, but these types of gimmick products rarely sell, and if he continues to fall off in fighting it will hurt the brand even more.
Jameson fuckin sucks, dude lol

None. It’s the worst whisky out there, and the only reason it sold out first week was because curiosity. Everyone tossed it out after first sip.

Back