How much money is Conor making off Propa 12?

Propa loadz

Why do conor fans care so much about the mans bank account?

I will never understand this

Enough to keep him in budget cocaine and skeezy dudes with cold sores and pool noodles.

Aka tree fiddy

Conor has declared war on teh Mr Jameson.

There is a civil war going on in Ireland now.

Conor's next business venture will be in the potatoes business.

"New McGregor potatoes yeh, the best potatoes in da business. Fuk da Maris piper bruddas"

Expected profits - tree fiddy million.

Because this is where he really is the GOAT. They can always retreat to this when they can’t accept every objective criticism of his fights.

They’re not fight fans—they’re fame fans. Kinda like the people who love the Kardashians.

Last edited:

It's as if they're casual fans that normally watch celebrity gossip channels, but since Conor is like totally popular and junk, he's on their radar and stuff.

No idea, but they're the ones who will respond here to any remark against Colon with "LOL the man has more money than you've ever seen LOL!!!222"

Very similar to meeting a celebrity at a bar who has some sycophantic, ass-licking friends hanging around as their entourage. Lowest types of men.

<Fedor23>Don't know, Don't care we'll see if this curiosity drinking lasts I'm curious myself to take a taste of what the testers call swill...

Because this is where he really is the GOAT. They can always retreat to this when they can’t accept every objective criticism of his fights.

They’re not fight fans—they’re fame fans. Kinda like the people who love the Kardashians.
There is definitely some of that. Lots of conor fans arent. But the part that is on sherdog must be at least a little bit and you still see this posted here more oftan than id consider normal

And the media is also obcessed with these things

about tree fiddy :)

One bottle is half the price of a PPV.

How many bottles of hard drink vs how many PPV you purchase a year ? Here you go :

He is likely to do better than Foreman and his toasters.

tenor.gif

Back