How much money have u spent already in an online game?

I got over it. I had some withdrawal syndromes but the extreme competitiveness and horrible philippinian trolls made me quit. I started playing while I was still in Malaysia. Decent players, awesome internet speed. Now I realized why they made different servers for philippinian. Them players are cancer.
Yup better internet and players.

Who In the fak pays 2-300.00 for a skin?

I shake my head at people that pay 2-3.00 lol

Dat Av

<datassdom>
I edited my post. its not 200k but 53k lol. And yes ive encounterd alot of players using that skin already. The top player who spent alot of money in order is here. 50 diamonds is equivalent to 1usdIMG_20180716_114034.jpg

I bought gold back in the day, to afford my epic mount in WOW. Bought 500g for like $20

Spent a bit to get all the Halloween and Christmas items in the first year of Overwatch, other than that spent maybe $10 on the game (last Halloween I think on the last day of the event to secure every event item), I have no plans to spend any more since I'm just accumulating in game cash without needing to spend any real money and I'm growing frustrated with the game's performance issues and some poor choices in balance. Bought the Halloween costume pack for Friday the 13th the game in the Steam Summer sale for a buck or two earlier this month. Nothing else ever though.

Rocket League got me. It was only $20 but then I wanted cools cars and wheels etc. I bought some keys to open crates Im like eh its only 5$ for 5 why not.

5 turned in to anorher 5 and another 5. Prolly spent like $50 just on keys now.

Rocket League got me. It was only $20 but then I wanted cools cars and wheels etc. I bought some keys to open crates Im like eh its only 5$ for 5 why not.

5 turned in to anorher 5 and another 5. Prolly spent like $50 just on keys now.

Whis needs to thump you on the back of the head for that.

I've probably spent around $300+ on Hearthstone over the years but the last expansion was it for me and I haven't played since then.

Probably around $100 for Rocket League as I got it for free on PSN when it launched and I loved it and want to support it.

I premium up whenever go through a War Thunder phase. It's like $15 a month

Spent like $200 on Mass Effect Andromeda lootboxes. I was such a Bioware fanboy, and hearing that the game was tanking it was more to show them I cared

What's EA's dick taste like?

<{outtahere}>

Whenever I get into a game I have no problem unlocking stuff.
When I got into HOTS I basically bought all the hero's at the time, same with RB6s, I unlocked most everything the hard way in LOL but if I see a skin I like I'll buy it.

I rarely spend more than a games worth (60$) out of a paycheck, but damn. I work a lot and none of my other hobbies cost a lot. Would rather play than grind.

I don't even want to know how much money I spent in PlanetSide 2 over the years.

How is it these days?
I haven't played in a few years
I haven't played in probably 6+ months now, but I think it's sort of on its last legs as far as player counts go. There are still enough people to have big battles, but it's been sliding for the past 3+ years. I think the last time it was booming was right after they released the "construction" update that added base building and resource gathering. That was over 2 years ago.

I still think it's the best (modern) combined-arms game though, and it isn't even close. I always thought it put Battlefield to shame, even if it was never quite as pretty or polished. The scale and teamwork are just second to none. So many fond memories of rolling with platoons and witnessing epic battles...

Last edited:
that looks terrible.

i bought a few tabs in poe. that's about it.

i sold a bunch of annis in d2. was always amazed every time someone actually paid for pixels... and now retards spend hundreds-thousands for pixels in one game. idiots are everywhere.
Man I made a good amount of money on Diablo 3 when they had the real money auction house. It amazed me people paid up to $300 dollars for some pixels. My buddy sold his jedi on SWG for I want to say $2000.

@ripsta619

yup, people are morons. i played d3 for ~ a week, just long enough to sell $50 worth of pixels and make up what i spent on that fraudulent piece of shit. i'll never understand why people would want to pay for items/p2w, rather than actually just play the freakin' game - isn't that the point of getting games? to play them? silly me...

I remember back in the day people would sell their mmorpg accounts on ebay to rich people that were too lazy to play the game and level up themselves.

I premium up whenever go through a War Thunder phase. It's like $15 a month

Spent like $200 on Mass Effect Andromeda lootboxes. I was such a Bioware fanboy, and hearing that the game was tanking it was more to show them I cared

I also spent like $100 on World of Tanks gold. I was new to the game and I wanted a badass, high level tank only to find it just put me in games with badass, high level players who'd completely gape me

<mma1>

WoT is fucking stupid. You level up your tanks so you can face fuckers who have also leveled up their tanks. Any given battle you’re more likely to be the lowest level player than the highest level player and if you’re lucky you’re in the middle. If you spend money, you find yourself with a shittier tank facing better tanks at the same level/tier (premium tanks are generally worse than their free grind tanks). Everybody is 50/50 in stats unless they’re in a clan that likes to bash ransoms.

I like to play WoT from time to time especially with my kid but I’m not putting any money or serious time in it.

Uh, I think I bought season passes for the map packs for Modern warfare 2 and Black Ops 2. And all the DLC for Mass effect 2 and 3.

Not sure if that’s what’s even being asked in this thread or not.

Oh Zer.. why... why. Though I admire you're bravery to publicly admit you spent that much on that game.

The original Mass Effect Trilogy is fucking amazing, I'll give them that. I even enjoyed the first Dragon Age.

And they were one of the best 90's/early 2000's game developers...

So it's a little depressing to see what happened to them.

Oh Zer.. why... why. Though I admire you're bravery to publicly admit you spent that much on that game.

The original Mass Effect Trilogy is fucking amazing, I'll give them that. I even enjoyed the first Dragon Age.

And they were one of the best 90's/early 2000's game developers...

So it's a little depressing to see what happened to them.

Yeah I've kinda given up on Bioware. Dontnod and Nihon Falcom have taken their place in my heart

<mma1>

In the ballpark of $400 on CSGO items. Such as weapon crate keys, digital pins, real world pins and skins from the Steam market. One skin a bought after the MLG Valve Major(Factory New Amber Fade Mac-10 from the Liquid/LG game signed by Coldzera) for $20 dollars is worth over $400 dollars itself.

Which in the grand scheme isnt that much compared to money ive spent on World of Warcraft. $15 dollars a month over a six year period while purchasing each expansion.

Back