How much is the PPV costing in your country?

lagofala

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Might be the first time i ever pay for PPV because the prices at pubs are too high. 250-500 Sgd (180-370 USD) minimum spending per small table is too ridiculous. Plus the PPV starts at local time 9am. PPV is not big in Singapore as even UFC ppvs are on the sports package.

Currently priced at 39.90 SGD (30 USD) for early bird.

What's the price everywhere else?

$99 Canadian dollars here in Canada.

I'm going to a local pub with the boys to watch it.

You can even go to the movie theater and watch it on the big screen for $41

Apparently some pubs here aren't airing the fight cause the rights are too expensive. Hmm

Its on a Sports site similar to fightpass in Germany where you pay 10euro a month. You can watch it for free if You cancel the contract After the first free month.

Free , my cable sport channel is purchasing all the UFC PPV and all the big boxing events.

in france the fight will be aired on tv cable which i'm already paying for

Lol seems like Americans are getting the shortest end of the stick.

Lol seems like Americans are getting the shortest end of the stick.

Cause we got money? Dance for me boy!

Free.99 here in Texas.. or just go out to any bar/buffalo wild wings and sit there with a drink all night.. 8.99 max?

#merica

499 nok

Thats 62.5 USD

60 euros in Finland. Is Viaplay broadcasting it in Norway as well? I've been wondering how many people are actually willing to pay that kind of money for a broadcast that probably starts at 3-6 AM depending on where you live in Scandinavia.

60 euros in Finland. Is Viaplay broadcasting it in Norway as well? I've been wondering how many people are actually willing to pay that kind of money for a broadcast that probably starts at 3-6 AM depending on where you live in Scandinavia.

Yes its on viaplay. Me and my Brother is gonna watch it together. And split the price.

Back