How much does good aesthetics effect a person's psychology?

DLX

thpinal
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you believe that having good aesthetics effecting the psychology of a person is a nurture or nature relationship? Are beautiful people just born assholes, or is the pedestal that someone is put on causes them to feel a certain way about themselves. Do you believe this has more of a effect on men or women?

My man @senri , I'd like to hear your opinion on the matter.

Edit: This is all relative, I'm not here to suggest that good looking people are bad, or good.

Last edited:
You seem to be starting from the position that better looking people are worse people.

Good looking people are like a book with good cover. They get more people interested, and there is a higher chance to get noticed. But at the end, whether it is a good book or not depends on what's in the pages.

Sometimes people perceive good looking people to be assholes because they are intimidated by either their looks, their confidence or have preconceived notions that they will be assholes because of those same intimidation factors.

Sometimes good looking people are assholes because of many a different reasons.

It's not a black and white matter at all.

This subject always makes me think of this one time in a club this one chick was staring at me with one of the grumpiest facial expressions human facial features are able to pull off. So after having noticed this prolonged stare I thought i, for fun, would return a similar exaggerated grumpy look towards her to give her a hint of how she was looking at me. So then after a short while she apparently told a friend of mine that I was super arrogant and what not because of the way I looked at her, lol.

Last edited:
SbyuGIQ.gif

i was born pretty and i turned out to be an asshole.

If you do want a psychological link between good looks and becoming an asshole.

Being good looking means people will be naturally drawn to you, but that also means that people you don't necessarily trust will be drawn to you and sometimes because some people aren't equipped with more adequate tools to avoid those people, they start to distance themselves from people in ways that may be perceived , justifiably or unjustifiably, as asshole behavior.

Doesn't mean that's all the reason they can act like assholes. They are just people and can act like assholes for most of the same reasons as other people do, too.

I think it's that being beautiful allows people to be more like themselves, they do t have to spend so many resources on PR.

Ugly people have to work hard to frame their behaviour and resource gathering in a positive light and so often work on being nice to make up the deficit.

This subject always makes me think of this one time in a club this one chick was staring at me with one of the grumpiest facial expresions human facial features are able to pull off. So after getting noticed this prolonged stare I thought i, for fun, would return a similar exaggerated grumpy look towards her to give her a hint of how she was looking at me. So then after a short while she apparebtly told a friend of mine that I was super arrogant and what not because of the way I looked at her, lol.

Damn, smh you know some girls suffer from the RBF right? This one just had resting grumpy face. She probably just wanted to burgle and you went out and ruined her weekend. You're not arrogant just insensitive. Just imagine all the poor girls with grumpy stares you have disheartened.

Damn, smh you know some girls suffer from the RBF right? This one just had resting grumpy face. She probably just wanted to burgle and you went out and ruined her weekend. You're not arrogant just insensitive. Just imagine all the poor girls with grumpy stares you have disheartened.

Nah, I knew the girl. Maybe she wanted to burgle. Her friends did. But it wasn't a burgle kind of stare she was giving.

Do you believe that having good aesthetics effecting the psychology of a person is a nurture or nature relationship? Are beautiful people just born assholes, or is the pedestal that someone is put on causes them to feel a certain way about themselves. Do you believe this has more of a effect on men or women?

I'm not going to lie, I think if you take care of your grooming and clothes situation you'll feel a lot better about yourself and that will affect your personality.

Edit: This is all relative, I'm not here to suggest that good looking people are bad, or good.

The existence of the tight body in it's most symmetrical form brings upon the priori knowledge housed within the succulent cortex of man that propagates humanity to procreate to our ever long epoch. It harbors all virtues upon an instinctual taste... However these naturalist fallacies must only be taken as such and not compounded on further in how we can consume one another moving forward. We all need to fuse towards a more complex collective, but in a manner sufficient for us to slip inside the only thing that is our salvation... The Nexus...

The battle for entropy is forever Mr DLX, remember this...

tumblr_mxexz04vNI1qdd8wro1_500.gif

Giving the topic this much energy just exacerbates the problem.

Ugly people have to butter you up to get you to pay attention to them. Attractive people don't, they expect people to try and butter them up to get their attention. So when average people spend too much time around ugly people, they expect everyone to be that way. Then they find an attractive person who isn't going to try and win their attention and they blame the attractive person for not working to get their attention.

OP, why do you hang around so many ugly people?

in my experience, attractive people have far better personalities than uglies. Ugly people arent born with terrible personalities, but the years of scorn and resentment from others takes its toll on them. By the time they're in their 30's, the psychological scarring is so deep that it manifests itself through all their interpersonal relationships. They are insecure, short-tempered and greedy.

A great man once said:

Imagine a guy who has never once touched a woman. Never had a girl smile flirtatiously at him. Never been wanted by anyone.

Do you think he's going to be a good person after that? No, he's a ball of rage and frustration. He doesn't give a **** about you or anyone else. Nobody can bear to look upon him. Not even other uglies. Uglies lack all sense of empathy and warmth. Uglies are not socialized, because attractive humans want nothing to do with them. Ugliness is a punishment from God for sins committed in a past life; or if a disfiguring accident occurs, in this life.

They're just broken "people."

Don't trust uglies

Back