How much do you weigh?

I’m 6ft 190. Just lost 15lbs cutting out junk food and white bread. I actually lost 25lb but put 10lb back on because I lost too much muscle for my taste. Looked TOO thin. Now I’m at optimal weight imo

I weigh 315lbs and bench 185 with a body fat percentage of 7%. These are of course Sherdog stats.

Or are they the other way around? I always forget how stuff works around here.

6'2"/6'3"- 228# (on the shipping scale @ work)

I got to around 240 over the winter and my goal is 210

I’m 6ft 190. Just lost 15lbs cutting out junk food and white bread. I actually lost 25lb but put 10lb back on because I lost too much muscle for my taste. Looked TOO thin. Now I’m at optimal weight imo

How long did it take you to lose the weight after cutting out junk food?

And what type of junk food we talking here?

How long did it take you to lose the weight after cutting out junk food?

And what type of junk food we talking here?

About 6 weeks. I went lower carb (not no carb) I cut out white bread, pasta, French fries, rice and all snack junk food...chips, crackers, cookies, cake, ice cream, candy.

I replaced white bread with whole wheat and cut it back. I replaced pasta with whole wheat pasta or veggie pasta. I replaced chips and dips with celery, carrots, olives. Eventually I added veggie chips in small doses. I replaced my nightly ice cream snack with protein Greek yogurt. I replaced my sugar cereal with low sugar cereal or oatmeal with walnuts, banana, and blueberries.

I switched from beer to vodka sodas, and only water for non drinks. I also would skip lunches and just have a light snack in the beginning to really kickstart the loss. Now I can cheat and the weight stays off because my body is set at this weight.

About 6 weeks. I went lower carb (not no carb) I cut out white bread, pasta, French fries, rice and all snack junk food...chips, crackers, cookies, cake, ice cream, candy.

I replaced white bread with whole wheat and cut it back. I replaced pasta with whole wheat pasta or veggie pasta. I replaced chips and dips with celery, carrots, olives. Eventually I added veggie chips in small doses. I replaced my nightly ice cream snack with protein Greek yogurt. I replaced my sugar cereal with low sugar cereal or oatmeal with walnuts, banana, and blueberries.

I switched from beer to vodka sodas, and only water for non drinks. I also would skip lunches and just have a light snack in the beginning to really kickstart the loss. Now I can cheat and the weight stays off because my body is set at this weight.

Awesome.

Thanks for the info, sherbro.

205 strong as fuck, lift several days a week but i look like off season Hendricks, the one who likes to party

Back