How much do you weigh?

I’ve been laid off from my job for a year and have gained 30 pounds. So far no one has noticed.

My pants and shirts began to get tighter so I checked my weight and I’m at 268. I decided to cut my calories and now my clothes fit. I’m not sure what my current weight is right now.

How tall?

5'11 190 I have thick AF legs and workout a good amount

That was me 5 months ago. When I told people I was 256 they didn’t believe me. Most said “you hide it well”. For 4-5 years I would vary from 235 to 255 and I could hardly tell a difference. Once I got to 220 I could see major changes.

My best friend is 6'4". He got heavy after college and his frame his it up to around 270lbs. He got to three bills recently. At 40 years old, we've got some work ahead of us. I fucking hate salads.

My best friend is 6'4". He got heavy after college and his frame his it up to around 270lbs. He got to three bills recently. At 40 years old, we've got some work ahead of us. I fucking hate salads.

Love em or hate em ive been eating a ton of salads. Lots of lettuce with mixed veggies. 1/2 serving of cheese, 1/2 serving of dressing. And a couple ounces of meat.

6'3 and 207 lbs.

I'm gaining though. Want to be 220 by end of summer.

61 kg I’ve lost 2kg lately, not sure how or why.

186cm and 107kg. Was 129 a few years ago, I was a whopper lol, not anorexic yet though ha ha

Exactly 6 feet tall. Between 210-215

Back