How much do you weigh?

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
Legit curious. I noticed on Tuesday as I tried to do a circuit workout that doing pullups was more challenging than I anticipated so when I got home I weighed myself after probably more than a month. To my surprise, I was 219lb, which is about 10lb more than I expected. More surprising was the fact that wife had just commented two days ago how she thinks I lost weight - and my wife isn't the one to mince words when it comes to people's looks, she's fucking savage. I don't really care about the scale tbh though pullups did suck, but it got me wondering what's the weight distribution up in this bitch

220. I'm in decent shape but want to get even more fit. I sustained a bad ankle injury that has kept me out of the gym for 3 weeks.I

It ruined my summer plans with 3 weeks off but i have shooting pain in back of ankle when i walk at all.

5' 11" 235lbs and moving down.

220. I'm in decent shape but want to get even more fit. I sustained a bad ankle injury that has kept me out of the gym for 3 weeks.I

It ruined my summer plans with 3 weeks off but i have shooting pain in back of ankle when i walk at all.

You don't need ankles to curl.

185 I'm working on lowering my body fat but I'm in pretty good shape, lift 3 days a week and ride my bike for cardio on off days.

about 210 at the moment,slowly losing it.

I'm a lanklet, 6'2" 195-200 lbs...

270#

I'm a big guy.

1249agh.jpg

Manlet checking in.
158 lbs at 5'6"

I've finally achieved my goal of being labeled overweight according to BMI. Obviously it's useless for people in shape, but it's fun to be able to say I'm technically overweight.

262.3lbs, run a sub five forty and can pull up 12 reps at a time.

6’1” 201lbs. I’ve lost 55 pounds in the last 5 months. One more pound to my goal weight and then I’ll reconfigure my diet.

Legit curious. I noticed on Tuesday as I tried to do a circuit workout that doing pullups was more challenging than I anticipated so when I got home I weighed myself after probably more than a month. To my surprise, I was 219lb, which is about 10lb more than I expected. More surprising was the fact that wife had just commented two days ago how she thinks I lost weight - and my wife isn't the one to mince words when it comes to people's looks, she's fucking savage. I don't really care about the scale tbh though pullups did suck, but it got me wondering what's the weight distribution up in this bitch

Need a poll really to see the distribution imo

Back