How Max Holloway Broke One of the Greatest Fighters of All Time

It's actually more beneficial to take it right after a bad performance to stop the negative reinforcement of the memory they have used it for PTSD treatment.

that I didnt know

It's a BETA blocker, I would strongly advise against using it before anything that requires a physical performance.
at the time I did a little reasearch, because I was sure something was hindering her performance. Turned out I was right, and after I showed her what that was actually doing she agreed to stop

well, thanks for explaining

that I didnt know

at the time I did a little reasearch, because I was sure something was hindering her performance. Turned out I was right, and after I showed her what that was actually doing she agreed to stop

The anxiety associated with a memory
that I didnt know

Your welcome.

I would look into the studies regarding its uses for PTSD and fear.

It's actually very effective, it can even work on a phobia, it seems to break the negative emotional response loop that comes with some memories that are triggered and can even work as a
single dosage with no on going maintenance required.

I am going to trial it on myself and see if it's all its cracked up to be.

I will let you know.

Back