How many UFC tournaments would Rickson have won?

All of them.
Rickson-arm-flail.gif
GODS RECOGNIZE GODS

original

Depends on how many bums he can fill the tournament with. The Gracie's infamously avoided putting Sambo and Russian fighters in their tournaments.

Not judging him for not fighting in UFC but can't agree with the Frye/Severn comparison.

Styles make fights and Severn would have initiated a Grapping match where as Frye would have been throwing bombs against a fighter with very limited stand up. Not saying Frye > Severn but against a BJJ guy with no standup he is far more dangerous I reckon.

What about by the time Coleman came along? Think he would have avoided being headbutted to death when he was giving up 60lbs and was 40years old?
I hear you. I just think Rickson would have been able to take Frye to the ground where Severn would have tamen the fight to the ground

Coleman, Kerr that's what everyone wanted to see. I went to Japan to see Royce fight Kerr but they both f d that up for me :)

A grappling match against 180lbs Schultz makes you think at 40 he beats Prime Coleman with headbutts allowed? I think not my friend.

But if you are a crazed Rickson nut hugger, how far you seeing 40+ no striking Rickson going? Love to hear from the tiny section of the MMA community who think he could walk on water as to how far he could have gone.

I'm sure people will mostly see him winning early UFC's but I think your reaching to think he stays too dog in Colemans era.

Fabio gurgel took on the real best of that time, Mark keer, And went to a decision with him with something like 2 pro fights. Rickson was quite better than gurgel. So I while it would've been a tough fight rickson was no walk in the park for anyone at that time

Depends on how many bums he can fill the tournament with. The Gracie's infamously avoided putting Sambo and Russian fighters in their tournaments.

Cause Renzo vs Oleg never happened right?

He was lucky Todd Hays got injured or he wouldn't have even won Vale Tudo Japan 1995

Cause Renzo vs Oleg never happened right?

Oleg is exactly who I'm talking about, they would not put him in a tournament with Royce. The one tournament they let him in had no Gracie. And there's another guy I'm forgetting too, who was in the same boat.

Oleg is exactly who I'm talking about, they would not put him in a tournament with Royce. The one tournament they let him in had no Gracie. And there's another guy I'm forgetting too, who was in the same boat.

dude it was 1991 do you think the gracies knew who oleg was? no one knew fuck about anyone. there was no internet and the best source for martial artist at the time was black belt magazine, which was very much mostly about ninjas and shit.

They gave 2 shits about oleg, rickson fought hugo duarte, a pretty b, basically the biggest luta livre guy at that time. You think oleg or any other russian scared the gracies?

If they were scared, ken shamrcok wouldve not be invited, being one of the biggest name in japan at the time.

whats next? the gokor conspiracy theory?

He was lucky Todd Hays got injured or he wouldn't have even won Vale Tudo Japan 1995
you mean the whole hey you get enough money now if you pull out to go live version of Cool Runnings so why fight agian.

Back