How many top 10 wins does Khabib have?

Honestly Khabib isn't close to the GOAT discussion yet but really he should be entering into the prime of his career right now. If he say beats Tony a couple of times and picks up 2-3 other good wins then I think he starts to work his way into the debate.

What are you talking about? People discuss that all the time on here lol

And if you must know, Edson, Conor, RDA, MJ. Al is a guy who can beat some guys in the top 5 and lose to others, can include him if you like.
I don't know about MJ I thought he was outside the top 10

and lacked the type of GnP to put his opponents away and to sell tickets.
What the fuck are you talking about? GSP is one of the biggest draws in history.

And Woodley arguably should have lost 4 of his last 8 fights. He is far from Hughes, Nevermind GSP

I dont remember who said khabib has fought atleast 24 farmers lol. Spot on by that dude

Just wondering. Fedor used to get shit on all the time for fighting cans supposedly, when his top 10 wins were comparable to GSP and Andersons, but you don't see a whole lot of people saying that about Khabib.
He beat Conor first and foremost. Not only that but he smashes him. Outstruck him as well.

RDA, Barboza, Pat Healy, MJ, Conor, Tibau and possibly Trujillo were all ranked when he beat them. Your thread is useless and just salty.

He's got 4 I think. Conor, RDA, Edson and Johnson. You can't really expect him to have a lot more since he was only a prospect coming into the UFC so he's not going to start fighting top comp right away. Look how Jones started, Gusmao, Obrien, Bonner, Hammil, Vera, Vladdy. I don't think he fought a top 10 will Bader.

2 going by the normal ranking system where the champion is 1, number 1 contender is 2 etc.

3 going by the utterly retarded UFC system where the champion isn't ranked and the number 6 fighter in the world is given a fake top 5 ranking.
I believe boxing has always done this

He beat Conor first and foremost. Not only that but he smashes him. Outstruck him as well.

RDA, Barboza, Pat Healy, MJ, Conor, Tibau and possibly Trujillo were all ranked when he beat them. Your thread is useless and just salty.

U mad

Using fightmatrix.com's historical rankings his top 20 wins are Gleison Tibau (#17) when Khabib himself was unranked, Pat Healy (#14), Rafael Dos Anjos (#7), Michael Johnson (#7), Edson Barboza (#4), Al Iaquinta (#11) and Conor McGregor (#1). Conor was unranked by fightmatrix due to inactivity but was number one with the UFC.

he beat a one-legged real estate agent and a whiskey maker who sat on the couch for two years

so zero

Is this still a thing lmao

Until Khabib defeats Tony, Kevin Lee, Poirier, and Woodley he will only have beaten cans.

You people are fucking weirdos lmao.
Don’t forget Maia Jon Jones and Brock too.

Back