How Many Times Have You Been Arrested?

Tell us more about the breaking and entering?

When I was super punk rock I broke into an animal testing lab and tried to free some animals. As a idealistic youth I didn't realize that the animals probably gonna die either way, but my friends and I broke in and trashed the place found some rats and a ton of bunnies and a few cats and badly fucked up ferrets. We opened the cages and ran back outside and got arrested. I was charged with a ton of shit but they settled on breaking and entering and being 13 years old I copped a plea.

Twice. The first time was wheni was a kid around age 12, My friend told me he would buy me something from target. When we got there he asked me what i wanted, and then pulled out a knife and cut open a game case and tucked the Disc in his pocket. all 3 of us got driven home in a cop car, i was the only one that got a beating, or atleast im the only one that admitted to it. I prayed that night and i don't even believe in God(s).

2nd time was my fault, i got involved with a gang and ended up getting arrested in a huge sting that resulted in about 30 arrests. Most of us got charged with unlawful assembly but there were some knives and 1 handgun found. while i was handcuffed on the ground i could hear a chopper circling overhead back and forth, i realized it must be Police combing the area. They caught every straggler.

I had to count lol.

6 times. 3 times as a minor.

As an adult ive only had a couple charges. When i was 18 i had a pretty serious charge. It got dropped though, i still sat in jail

And in my early 20s i got a dwi, and got arrested again when i didnt comply with probation.

Twice for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not bad considering cops knew me by first name in Penticton and I was constantly in the wrong place at the wrong tome for a decade. All that was a long time ago and I'm a model citizen now! o_O:D

I got placed in cuffs and had to spend a few hours in a holding cell when I got fired for stealing at Fred Meyer's when I was 19. Never got charged with anything though so my record stayed clean. Never had any drama with law enforcement in the last 19 years. No DUIs, no speeding tickets, nada. That always could change in the future.

It's weird. Being a black guy I thought I would have way more interactions with the police but shockingly I really haven't. Some punk white cop asked to see my ID years ago because he thought I was 'soliciting' prostitutes in front of Plaid Pantry. Really just wanted to see if I would act out but I know the game. Just be cool and polite. A lot of cops are on a power trip and are just waiting for you to lip off so they can move on you. Being racially profiled ain't cool and shouldn't happen but it can so I keep a level head.

I've heard more white guys share me stories about how they were pulled over or 'hemmed up' by the police for no reason than I've heard my black friends and family.

Never had any drama with law enforcement in the last 19 years. No DUIs, no speeding tickets, nada. That always could change in the future.
It's weird. Being a black guy I thought I would have way more interactions with the police but shockingly I really haven't.
I've heard more white guys share me stories about how they were pulled over or 'hemmed up' by the police for no reason than I've heard my black friends and family.

source.gif

I had this happen to me but at Osaka's airport. I flew to Japan for a concert on a weekend. It was a metal show so I'm in a metal shirt, raggedy jeans, boots, tattoos and barely any luggage: a couple shirts, socks, underwear and toiletries. I was the only white guy on the flight and the only solo traveler so I guess suspicious looking. Airport security asked to check my bag, looked through it then took me to a separate room where they asked me if I had any drugs on me in extremely broken English. I laughed and said no as I had flown in from Korea, not exactly a hotbed of drug activity compared to say Thailand or other Asian countries. They then asked me why such a short trip and I told them for a concert and air guitared a bit so they got the picture. They looked through my bag again, patted me down a few times then let me go. Overall, they were very pleasant to deal with haha.

I flew from Hawaii so they probably were looking for Marijuana. The airport security staff was so polite and respectful. If it wasn't so expensive I'd be living there. I love Japan. @ThulsaDooom

9 or 10 times lol. Possession (weed) when I was 14. Possession (weed) when I was 15. Went into mandatory alternative education program and gang awareness. Busted again when I was 17 for possession (cocaine) this time with malice intentions. Did 3 months in lock-down alternative learning and lost my license for 24 months. When I was 19 while walking home from a party I was arrested for inciting because a few friends of mine had beat some people up and then bailed. I was named and then charged with a misdemeanor of petty assault. I plead no contest and got 3 months work release. While in work release I was charged with larceny for taking peoples shit while they worked. I didn't have a job so I just hung out in work release jail all day. I only stole from chumps who fucking deserved it. 21 I was arrested for trying to cross a boarder with a forged document. I wasn't allowed in the US but I lied about my priors at the boarder. They found out and hooked me. 21 Assault for bar fighting. Served 24 hours in intake but then the charges were dropped. 23 I got drunk in public but it was dropped. 25 assault in the 1st degree for beating up some dude after the Liddell Franklin fight in Vancouver. I didn't even beat him up tho. I pushed him and his drunk ass collapsed on the curb. He pressed charges like a bitch and I was found guilty of 3rd degree assault. Thank god I met my now wife around the same time. I moved to Poland skipped my probation and then moved to Mexico. No troubles so far.
Paragraphs duder

Zero

Been kicked out of a lot of places by cops for trespassing as a teenage skate punk for skating where we weren't supposed to be, but never really got in any trouble for any of that. We knew they were just doing their jobs so we never acted like assholes about being asked to leave.

Other than being pulled over twice for speeding in my early 20's, I have never had any kind of trouble with the police.

once
it was more like a ticket (trespassing) but the cop said "technically youve been arrested and released"

Zero times.
Though i'm sure i pushed the envelope a few times with a couple of interactions with police officers.

Never

had my license taken away once after I got rear ended and didn't have proof of insurance in my car (although I did have insurance). I just had to show up to court and show it to them, and left immediately.

3 times

- For vandalism when i was 14 years old

- For smoking weed behing a cinema. I was 17. Had a small quantity of weed on me but never was charged for anything

- By the anti riot squad during the G8 summit in Quebec in 2001. Never participated in the riot or anything , i was living close to the action at the time , went to the subway for a launch around 9pm not long before all the shit hit the fan and just wanted to go home because i was working early in the morning. The cops had already made a security perimeter and none was allowed to pass so i couldn't go home. I tried to sneak around through a small street but it didn't work. 3 cops rushed me as soon as they saw me emerge from the street (there was a unit on the other that i didn't see) , got pinned on the ground by 3 cops , handcuffed and threw into the police vans with punks and a bunch of other protesters. Tried to explain them my situation but they didn't give a shit and still arrested me. At that point i thought it was funny. At least i wasn't gassed , tased , peppered or shot with rubber bullets so at least there is that lol.

When I was super punk rock I broke into an animal testing lab and tried to free some animals. As a idealistic youth I didn't realize that the animals probably gonna die either way, but my friends and I broke in and trashed the place found some rats and a ton of bunnies and a few cats and badly fucked up ferrets. We opened the cages and ran back outside and got arrested. I was charged with a ton of shit but they settled on breaking and entering and being 13 years old I copped a plea.

We used to watch videos about guys like you when I was in grad school.

I can tell you that animal ethics are no joke in research. You have to prove that you are not putting the animal through pain. Most of the people who work in animal care are huge animal lovers.

- By the anti riot squad during the G8 summit in Quebec in 2001. Never participated in the riot or anything , i was living close to the action at the time , went to the subway for a launch around 9pm not long before all the shit hit the fan and just wanted to go home because i was working early in the morning. The cops had already made a security perimeter and none was allowed to pass so i couldn't go home. I tried to sneak around through a small street but it didn't work. 3 cops rushed me as soon as they saw me emerge from the street (there was a unit on the other that i didn't see) , got pinned on the ground by 3 cops , handcuffed and threw into the police vans with punks and a bunch of other protesters. Tried to explain them my situation but they didn't give a shit and still arrested me. At that point i thought it was funny. At least i wasn't gassed , tased , peppered or shot with rubber bullets so at least there is that lol.

I had a similar close call in Toronto during the Rodney king riots.

I've never been arrested and I would like to keep it that way.

Back