How Many Times Have You Been Arrested?

Thrown in paddy wagon a few times for drunken fighting. Never charged. White priveledge.

I expect this thread to include most of sherdog and last a long time.

I can say never.

Maybe its because I'm not poor?

This^^^.

I lived in a poor area when I was a kid and I expect everyone I grew up with there has served time. I just assumed everyone was retarded and was bound to a life of poor decisions.

Last edited:
"The rest were for dumb shit", you're hilarious. As in, I'm laughing at you not with you. Everything you got arrested for was "dumb shit", not just the open container and marijuana ones.

By "dumb shit" - I meant less serious. Just a figure of speech. I'm having fun here - not writing a thesis.

Arrested 3 times, charged once. That one charge stung though. I was in college studying criminal law. I wanted to be an FBI Agent. A dream since I was a kid. I spoke to my college counselor and he told me I could give up on that dream any time now :(

I was only arrested once when I was younger, for drugs. The charges were dropped.

When I was 16 I was hacking in to peoples computers. Mcafee virus scan caught me, traced my ip and sent letters to my isp who cut my internet off and called police. Police threatened to charge me if I didnt stop.

I was only arrested once when I was younger, for drugs. The charges were dropped.

When I was 16 I was hacking in to peoples computers. Mcafee virus scan caught me, traced my ip and sent letters to my isp who cut my internet off and called police. Police threatened to charge me if I didnt stop.

What were you seeing /getting from people's computer's?

What were you seeing /getting from people's computer's?

Not much. I was mostly just experimenting with hacking, seeing what I could do.

I had a trojan virus that was undetectable for months up until I got caught. I had a bunch of hacking tools, ip sniffers etc. I was big in to it at that time and I had access to a hackers website with all the latest and greatest tools. I was very amateurish though.

At first I was just going in peoples computers who had the trojan already. You could delete files, turn the monitor off and on, turn the computer off etc. Basically anything. You could look right at their desktop/wallpaper as if it was your own computer.

Eventually I started trying to hack my own schoolmates on icq. I would send a file like a picture with the virus attached to it. As soon as you opened the picture you would be infected.

I sent a girl at my school the virus and when I tried to hack in macafee caught me. I wasnt using my ip blocker or it didnt work, and it traced my real ip.

Apparently I had been caught hacking in to over 20 computers in the US as well.

Anyway they cut off our internet permanently and thats when I was warned by the police

Not once. Never even been pulled over. But....

I've been detained at Narita Airport in Japan.

I had this happen to me but at Osaka's airport. I flew to Japan for a concert on a weekend. It was a metal show so I'm in a metal shirt, raggedy jeans, boots, tattoos and barely any luggage: a couple shirts, socks, underwear and toiletries. I was the only white guy on the flight and the only solo traveler so I guess suspicious looking. Airport security asked to check my bag, looked through it then took me to a separate room where they asked me if I had any drugs on me in extremely broken English. I laughed and said no as I had flown in from Korea, not exactly a hotbed of drug activity compared to say Thailand or other Asian countries. They then asked me why such a short trip and I told them for a concert and air guitared a bit so they got the picture. They looked through my bag again, patted me down a few times then let me go. Overall, they were very pleasant to deal with haha.

4 times. Never anything serious. I’ve only been in a jail cell once for like a hour

6 times. All in my late teens to early twenties. Thankfully, that stuff is long behind me.

4 times. 2x for protesting/resisting arrest, 1x for possesion, 1x for breaking and entering

Never. All of my crimes have been perfect ones.

Back