How Many Times Have You Been Arrested?

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
Being arrested includes being put in hand cuffs, charged, taken to the precinct, and finger printed.

I have been arrested over 15 times close to 20.
Only 3 of those times had felony charges which were dropped to misdemeanors.
The felonies were for 1. drugs 2. assault 3. breaking & entering/ burglary. (3 separate occasions).

The rest were for dumbs shit like:
open containers probably 5x
possession of marijuana 5x - when I didn't have any on me and I don't even smoke weed.
These piled up because the cops around my way didn't like us but could never catch us dirty.

Last time I was arrested was in 2000 for driving with a suspended license.
Thankfully none of this ever prevented me from getting good jobs.

Do-you-like-this-sexy-police-in-your-city.jpg

The cops should've just realized there is no deterring you and stop arresting you altogether.

What other option do they have?

Once when I was 13. Felony. Had to go to hearing for months but fortunately it was dismissed before going to trial

Once for indecent exposure but the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

I was riding in the car hauler on the way home from a big stock car win and these cops pulled us over and the hot female cop frisked me and grabbed my junk. She said she found a concealed weapon and then opened up her shirt and said now the only question is, will he actually use it?

I never counted. Too many times is my answer.

<6>
<{JustBleed}>

Zero...but it's nothing short of a miracle that I never got a DUI...

I'm white, my kind don't get arrested

I did get picked up for stealing pens from a supermarket when I was like 10 though. They just took the pens back and called my mum to come pick me up. When we got home she broke down in tears. That was prob worse than any kind of prison sentence I could've gotten. I still feel bad for putting her through that

Never, unlike the rest of you degenerates.

Twice, well the second time I didn't get booked only taken into the station.
first time was for possession and discharge of Class C explosives............... I was drunk in the passenger seat of my friend's car shooting a roman candle out the window, cop happened to drive by. My friend floored it and ended up wrecking the car running into a storm sewer drain and snapping his front axle. I ended up getting charged, went to court and since i was in the military the judge just gave me a fine and said they would expunge it from my record if I stayed "clean" after one year. I did and it was kind of expunged, went for a background check to do work in a customs section of an airport about 15 years later and they called me in to interview me regarding it. Something about charged with "explosives" at an airport didn't sit well with them.

Second time was drunk driving, I went out with some friends we hit up a bunch of bars in fact the last bar closed at 4:00 am, I'd actually tapped out and fell asleep in the car about 2:30. Woke up to my friends pounding on the window. I was driving and came to a flashing red light, I slowed down and looked both ways before proceeding but I didn't come to a complete stop. Motorcycle cop was behind me and turned on the lights, one of my buddies in the back seat blurts out "I knew that was a cop behind you" then threw up on himself. The cop comes up and starts off irate about "you ran a red light and you're so drunk I could blind fold you with dental floss, you can barely keep your eyes open". I just kept saying "yes sir" what else could I do, I fucked up. Anyway gave him the license and gave him the rental agreement for the car, he asked why did I have a rental car if I lived local. Told him my car had been stolen a couple days earliest and showed him the copy of the police report and insurance claim. He asked "can anyone else here drive?" while he looked around with the flashlight, the one guy next to me was slumped over sleeping and of course the other guy was sitting in a pool of his own puke. So they ended up taking us to the police station, after some time the motorcycle cop came in and asked where we were going, oddly we were going to where my two buddies lived which was about a half mile from the police station. The cop said that because I was so polite and not an asshole and the fact he felt bad that I had my car stolen he was going to let us walk home and I could get the car from the impound yard after I sobered up. Still cost me a couple hundred for the towing and all and had to clean the back seat but all in all considered myself lucky.

About three or four times... all before the age of 23.

As Sean "Sticks" Larkin said "We don't catch the smart ones".

I've never been arrested!

This sounds like a subtle small dick joke. Anyway, zero for me.
It is a praise Jesus there were no cell phone cameras in the mid 90’s thing. My word against theirs.

If it happened in today’s day and age I would have been on camera with some asswipe yelling world star in the background as I made an ass of myself.

I've been put in city jail 4 times. Twice for public intoxication, one of which included a charge for underage possession of alcohol (I was 19 at the time). Two for involvement in bar fights.

Probably been detained (put in handcuffs but not taken to jail) about a dozen times. All fight related, some included booze.

All of that was before I turned 23.

Back