How many times has you lost your phone or broke phone?

All the time when I used to smoke weed. I would literally put my phone down for a second then forget where I left it. Also lost phones at music festivals. You just don't pay careful attention to these things when you're wacked out.

Since i've been pretty sober. Zero times. Knock on wood.

Twice:

2. March 2017 I was rolling around in pain from passing a kidney stone and my phone slipped out of my pocket and the screen got crushed under my knee. Adding insult to injury.

Harsh.......I just passed chunks of one that was 8mm x 9mm in size a few minutes ago and had a long rubber stent pulled out through my dick at 10:00 am this morning.

Sure, it hurts passing a stone but the harshest pain is when the stone blocks the path from kidney to the bladder............only morphine through an IV drip lessened the pain.

I agree that the pain will cause you to crawl around like a whining dog and entered the emergency room crawling on 3 different occasions for this long and drawn out kidney stone episode.

Used an old flip phone with the 1abc 2def for about eight years on pay as you go, it was an awesome excuse to keep calls short and to the point.
I still do,had the same phone since 2009,had 3 phones in the 10 years prior to that.

Never have lost a phone and I've broken my screen once.

I've cracked one phone, but never lost one. I was more into losing my wallet. Now I don't drink and never make mistakes.

I find the people who consistently break their phones are the same ones that never have a decent case. Most don't have any sort of protective case whatsoever.

I've dropped my phone enough times to know that my OtterBox has paid for itself 500x over by now.

none but i've dropped it a few times and i smashed one in blind rage once.

Back