How many times has you lost your phone or broke phone?

why is it called the "lost & found"? shouldn't it be called "lost & won"?

Philosoraptor_template.jpg

yeah cause someone found my stuff and will keep for themselves

Never lost one or broken one............but I did wash my Razr V3.........found it in the bottom of the washing machine after a cycle.

Pulled the battery, hung it in front of an a/c vent for 2 days and used it for another 2 years.

Never lost. Only broke(dropped) one beyond use. Drove to Verizon and got a new one. Was without a phone for maybe 30 minutes.

Used an old flip phone with the 1abc 2def for about eight years on pay as you go, it was an awesome excuse to keep calls short and to the point. Never lost or broken one. Ive dropped phones several times but they remained undamaged externally at least.

Since my first cell phone when I was 15, to
many to count.

Ive had 10 cell phones in the last 18 years. Ive never lost a phone, but I somehow cracked the screen on my Galaxy S4 by tossing it onto carpet.

i lost my phone twice in my life,got it back both times....but it hasnt happened in like 7 years. I have had my phone damaged but nothing compared to the ones ive seen people walking around with. jesus with some of these peoples spider web cracked screens. wtf

Twice:

1. July 2015 my iPhone went into the washing machine because it was in the pocket of my jeans I had been wearing a few minutes earlier when I shart myself. Lesson learned: shitting your pants is no excuse for not exercising due diligence in preparing your clothes to go in the wash.

2. March 2017 I was rolling around in pain from passing a kidney stone and my phone slipped out of my pocket and the screen got crushed under my knee. Adding insult to injury.

Broke my screen before, leaning against a rail. My keys were in the same pocket as my phone and were crushed against my screen, giving me the spider man app. 275 to fix the screen because it was curved.

to many times to remember. I got my first cell phone in 2002 and I've gone through a lot of them. The phone I have now has lasted me almost 2 years though. This was my first cell phone and the thing was durable as fuck.

upload_2017-9-17_14-49-18.jpeg

I smashed a phone when I was pissed off about 5 years ago. That's it though.

imagine to live in stone age before cell phone.

i could not imagine. so different

I was 50 before they became common and 55 before I got one because my employer wanted me to have one. Now that I'm retired, I don't really need one but it costs about the same as a landline.

Lost one (Xperia Z5, ugh), got other one robbed (Xperia ZQ). Cracked a Moto X's screen, gave it to my father, he fixed it.

Last edited:
Left one phone in a backstage room while tuning, went back a few mins later and it was gone.
Left one on a bar, called 20 mins later, gone.
Flew out of my front pocket late in Brooklyn on my bike while I avoided getting hit by a car, gone.

I Have thrown every phone I have owned to the ground from argueing with someone on the phone. It's a great stress relief. Serenity now.

Switched phones due to unacceptable damage not caused by user twice. Once, replacement made in China Walmart charger plug probably screwed up the phone's circuitry. Another, battery looked swollen and feared fire hazard.

Back