How many times has you lost your phone or broke phone?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
I have done it 2x and it just happened :(

me sad

Dropped one in a lake, never to be seen again. Fell in saltwater with another while fishing on vacation. Its a weird feeling being without a phone. I start to panic, worrying that this will be the one time there's an emergency.

Never lost one and broke a screen once on an old one. Still works though.

Dropped one in a lake, never to be seen again. Fell in saltwater with another while fishing on vacation. Its a weird feeling being without a phone. I start to panic, worrying that this will be the one time there's an emergency.

imagine to live in stone age before cell phone.

i could not imagine. so different

Never lost my phone or broken one.

I've also never lost my wallet or car keys. I guess I'm just extremely careful.

Haven't lost one yet.

I did hear a complaint the other day, a neighbor complained that her husband is a serial phone dropper. I guess he ocean fishes, gets excited when a fish bites the bate, and for what ever reason the phone is dropped into the ocean. Odd problem to develop.

Twice. Once in a snowbank and once to the huron river

why is it called the "lost & found"? shouldn't it be called "lost & won"?

Philosoraptor_template.jpg

Never lost one, but I've cracked a couple screens. Not like some other folks I see where you have to wonder how their fingers aren't shredded cheese, but cracked none the less.

never cause i'm not an idiot child.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I was texting and pissing while drunk and dropped it right in the toilet. It eventually came back to life for about six more months.

One time I lost my phone at a construction site I was working at. Turns out it got buried under a giant mound of earth. After we relocated all the dirt I found my phone still working. Another time my car broke down and I called CAA to tow me. I must have dropped the phone in my driveway when the truck got there cause I found it later crushed to pieces on the ground. Both those incidences were well over 10 years ago and I've been far more careful with my phones these days.

Never, considering how often I am out drinking and how common it is for people my age to have cracked or chipped screens I am actually quite impressed with myself lol. My HTC One M8 is a few years old but practically like new.

Only lost one for a few minutes. I dropped one while shoveling snow in my driveway. I was able to find it by calling it with my other phone. I've used a lanyard on my phones since then.

Never, I fail to see how this is a common occurrence in most people.

Lost one 2 winters ago.
I was walking, freezing my ass off, trudging through thick snow. My hands were freezing and numb in my pockets.
So numb that I didnt feel the phone drop out of pocket and somewhere into the snow.

My screen is cracked right now a little bit. Haven't taken it to get repaired yet because im thinking of getting a new one

Back