How many times does Rogan have to be wrong...

And when he's not fanboying for once and actually pointing out flaws in someones game people are bitching about that too. See Khabib - Iaquinta.

At this point people just like to complain. Hogan can't win.
He was pointing out flaws? Like that Khabib striking sucks?? lol

Yeah, he did that while Khabib is landing a combo of jab jab cross and a leg kick. Rogan was wrong there as well. Khabib's striking is fine, he won almost all exchanges on the feet and showed a really nice jab.

Rogan is either fanboying or shitting on fighters. There is no middle with him and that is why he is such a trash.

Last edited:
It is a tight race between him or Roy Nelson on who is the biggest cocksucker who thinks they are way above the rest of the world as far as intellectual.
Joe is smart and Roy is a teacher but that don't mean their shit does not stink. Don't ever try and meet either of those mother*&^%$ers.
Joe use to be a conspiracy theorists and how many things are they ever right about? Maybe 1 %

He wasn't that wrong.
Ronda was great at certain time.
Machita was great too.

And hyping the fights is something wrong?
There is nothing wrong in hyping a fight. There is something wrong when you do it all the time.

Every clean punch - ohhhh he is so rocked. Every sub - ohhhhh it's so tiiiiight. He is overdoing it.

He's a human, so he has the right to be wrong sometimes? How many more times do you have to be proven wrong?

Rogan does an excellent job of triggering really dumb people

It's quite entertaining

Alright, so that's the reason Joe is incompetent?

Joe has a good amount of experience in fighting. You don't need to be champ to become a good commentator.

i never said he wasn't. he's an articulate and engaging speaker, but his lack of insight is evident whenever Dominic Cruz is there with him. Cruz is able to explain tactics, mental states through transitions, and the gameplans of the coaches.

Rogan is more POETIC. he's always speaking in a flowery manner. it's not nuts and bolts.

there is a reason most NFL 'color guys' are former Quarterbacks who played 5-10 years at the top level

How many times has he been right ? Anderson, GSP , Jones, Mighty Mouse and many others .

It's his JOB to hype the Champions and hype the challengers to get folks excited about the event . Then to make you want to watch the next time they fight.

Of course he is going to be wrong part of the time .

Also don't forget the sport evolves and fighters get better .

Like Ronda, she was a beast when she started and for five title defences. You really don't think that one day she'd lose ,that's what many tuned in for. To see how long it will last . Same as GSP and Silva

Joe has a tendency to over state thing such as Johnny Hendricks and josh koscheck do not have “world class wrestling” yes they were successful in college at folk style wrestling but they were not successful or did not compete on an international level tournament. Daniel Cormier, Sonnen, Askren, Alexa villa, Yoel Romero actually have world class wrestling and credentials. Not to say the other guys don’t have fantastic wrestling but it isn’t world class.

I love Joe Rogan

Talk for a living sometimes you say dumb shit

It did look like a new Machida era the time. Machida was undefeated and it looked like no one could get to him. Then Shogun showed up and wrecked his shit but there's no shame in losing to Shogun

he actually really irritates me and i often watch the ufc with no commentary...
its not him being wrong though, its how American he is. in every fight, on every card, something is the best ever.
then the fight happens and in that fight, everything worth noting, is the best ever too :mad:

he's a hype man.

he has ZERO idea what it's like to be inside the cage.

i take his views with zero regard. he knows as much as I do. which is nothing.

<Fedor23>
Rogan can overflow with hyperbole at times, but he was decorated in full contact Tae Kwon Do, is a black belt in BJJ, and had a few amateur kick boxing fights and stood in the Octagon like a thousand times. Does that make his a fighter? No of course not. But he definitely knows more than you.

Lol what a random ass opening post TS, at least pick something more recent the next time a random thought pops into your head

He has his own style, and his job is not as easy as people think. How many of us could do it?

BraveAnchoredCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

full

One in a lifetime athlete
Looks just like my ex's 2 year old, When he was trying to mimic fighters on TV. Only difference, he looked more impressive then Ronda.

he's a hype man.

he has ZERO idea what it's like to be inside the cage.

i take his views with zero regard. he knows as much as I do. which is nothing.

<Fedor23>
He may know nothing, but that's way way more than you know.

Back