How many thread views are you happy with?

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
It kind of depends per sub forum.

In the heavies I want 1k minimum views, post count I dont mind too much about.

In places like the Mayberry and the OT I want 500 views minimum. Otherwise I feel like I let my parents down being a shit son.

I'm currently pissed off that my 'dog zoomies' thread hasnt broken 500 views yet. Go check that thread out.
- http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-fast-are-dog-zoomies.3879029/

I'm slightly perturbed my Louisa Johnson appreciation thread didn't take off better. Must be one of them chicks that don't appeal to everyone's taste lol

What does dog zommies mean? Zoom as in speed?
I had to google it but then couldnt be bothered to educate myself on some new fad doggy term.

I didn't want to start using terms such as "doggo" & "woofies" next.

I had to google it but then couldnt be bothered to educate myself on some new fad doggy term.

I didn't want to start using terms such as "doggo" & "woofies" next.
i think zoomies has been around for a while. certainly not a fad. because it will be here to stay too.

i think zoomies has been around for a while. certainly not a fad. because it will be here to stay too.
Aww ok. I didn't know the term until today but what it describes I am familiar with. My dog is nearly eleven but has those two or so minute bursts of hyper activity before settling down again.

Never cared or even noticed view count. It's more about the number of responses/number of pages the thread gets.

I only ever Sherdog on my phone, so the thread views don't even show up for me. In other words - I don't really give a shit.

Never heard of that term before, though I do like to go to Zumiez for some sick deals on shoes!

0157-zumiez-pueblo-mall-co.jpg

this thread has hardly gotten any views :(:(:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back