How many rounds would Khabib last against Mayweather?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In his last fight Khabib displayed a crisp jab and an improved all around striking game.

How long do you think he would last against Mayweather in a boxing match?

I think he would make it around 8 rounds before being stopped.

In his last fight Khabib displayed a crisp jab and an improved all around striking game.

How long do you think he would last against Mayweather in a boxing match?

I think he would make it around 8 rounds before being stopped.

As many rounds as Mayweather wants to give him.. how many wrestling rounds would Mayweather last with Khabib?

It would be embarrassing, a human waterbag.

As long as mayweather wanted him to last. Probably bet on himself in the 10th

I think he wouldnt make w8 because of 2 much tiramasu even if he came in 20lb lean muscle heavier Maywedda would KO his bum ugly ass stiff within 1 rounds

how many seconds would Mayweather last in the octagon?

Are you saying Conor's striking is better than Khabib's TS? (even though Floyd carried him)
<TheWire1>

What a revelation

It depends on how long Floyd was willing to carry him—just like anyone else in MMA who has less than an 80 inch reach.

Stopped in the third.

Mayweather finds his range in the first. Starts beating him up in the last half of the second. Continues the beating in the third until the ref jumps in.

I understand the Khabib love, but he wouldn’t do nearly as well as Conor did. Let’s stop pretending he’s better than what he really is.

We do this with tons of champs, acting like they’re invincible, but then they lose and you shit on them. Stop it.

Stopped in the third.

Mayweather finds his range in the first. Starts beating him up in the last half of the second. Continues the beating in the third until the ref jumps in.

I understand the Khabib love, but he wouldn’t do nearly as well as Conor did. Let’s stop pretending he’s better than what he really is.

We do this with tons of champs, acting like they’re invincible, but then they lose and you shit on them. Stop it.
How'd you get dubs?

Depends if Mayweather comes out and throws 8 punches a round . If he does that again then maybe 5 or 6.

@Uncommon Valor

Of all the shit I’ve said on here, it was something I posted about Jews (Hitler meme) that got me carded. What a coincidence, right? Can’t talk about the Jews. Sensitive. Watch me get in trouble for this now.

What the fuck?

Mayweather would wreck his ass dude. Khabib looks awkward as hell with his striking.

Slightly better than Floyd would do grappling. slightly.

Back