How many remember the greatest promo wrestling guy of all time?

bigconan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This man was and always will be my favorite wrestler of all time...and he was also part of the biggest mistake any wrestling company has ever made...those of you who remember, know exactly what I'm talking about...removing him as champion in favor of the red headed freckled prick. This man is the most influential wrestler who ever lived..by far..all of the great wrestlers of today, have pretty much copied him almost entirely....Hulk hogan, steve auston, scott steiner(he really copied him..both him and hogan) and ric flair. so many others. but none could do as well as this man...

"he was the best promo guy that ever lived. he had the best body in all of wrestling, even today, nobody can compare to him...He is: the man of the hour, to sweet to be sour, he eats t-bone steaks, he lifts barbell plates, he is sweeter then a German choclate cake, he is the reflection of perfection, the number #1 selection, what you see is what you get, what you don't see is even better yet, he is the women's pet and the men's regret, and he is bad to he bone"

while some maybe too young to remember him...this is for all the young dudes out there...let me introduce you to greatest promo guy who ever lived......Superstar Billy Graham

I will also add, that he had the most consecutive madison square garden sellouts of anyone...he holds the record. just goes to show how big he was and could have been.

Last edited:
Back