How many PPVs would a prime Anderson Silva vs prime GSP have sold?

Yea the reason was he new Anderson was a cheating bitch. Also I remmember Anderson fighting at 205 and beating 3 guys but to scared to fight Shogun, and Jones.

Careful, you might get reported for telling the truth and hurt TS’ feelings

1.4-1.6 mil, woulda been the biggest mma fight ever for a long time as far as skill goes

Yea the reason was he new Anderson was a cheating bitch. Also I remmember Anderson fighting at 205 and beating 3 guys but to scared to fight Shogun, and Jones.

Yet he fought Shields, Fitch, Sherk who all pissed hot... lol delusion

Would have been the biggest ever and a great match up. Each man is the other man's nightmare: GSP's wrestling and Anderson's one-strike KO power from different weapons. I think each would win on his night- 50/50.

GSP ducked Anderson Silva for a reason. Anderson would have made GSP tap to strikes worse than LW journeyman Matt Serra did.

This is the one aspect of his career that does make me sad. This is one fight that should have happened. GSP had a lot to lose and I think that is the primary reason why it never happened. However there is no doubt in my mind after watching the fight with Sonnen that GSP would’ve had a tremendous opportunity to defeat him. But he did not want it. That is on him.

Probably the biggest in history.

Thanks, Georges.
Did you know that GSP was only offered the Silva fight once? And it was after he had walked away after the Hendricks fight. GSP said so in one of the press conference with Dana standing 3 feet from GSP and did not say a word. I'm pretty sure that if GSP was lying Dana would have corrected him. So if he was never offered the fight why is he constantly being labeled a duck?

GSP would have destroyed Anderoid worse than Sonnen did in the first fight.
If Anderson wasn't bullshitting about having a rib injury leading up to the fight, Chael got lucky. Also, Chael out-dosed Anderson that night by far.

Back