How many people still blame Clinton for the deaths in Benghazi?

Lol the TS @Bat Dad voted for Hillary before the debate was over. Posting in a shill thread.

SHILLS WHO TIMETRAVEL BUT DIDN'T KILL HITLER:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:
CLINTON SUPPORTERS:
(people who voted before the debate was over. SHAME)

Rep. Gowdy (Representative of South Carolina, not Kentucky) also said that, logically, it didn't make sense to suggest that she could have known that. If she didn't know how long the attack was going to last, how would she have known that reinforcements would not have made it in time?

Honestly benghazi was terrible
The president i believe was the one who tells the military where to go and she went along with his orders/suggestions
I think the closest was foreign operatives and they were held due to the intel at the time neing contradicting
Anyone can shoulda coulda woulda i dont think she's complicit

Lol @ all the Democrap shills in this thread shilling for Shillary.

Bunch of mindless sheep defending that criminal it's hilarious

solid rebuttal. I completely change my position.

As long as you aren't too hurt by it.

Thank you for your concern.

We+should+be+friends+avatar+and+got+are+my+two+_c2fe7fc89beef98d54cf6707895014b9.jpg

i am asking strictly about if the he actions or inactions were a direct cause of the deaths at our embassy
Im not asking about emails or servers etc

Im asking because i keep hearing "im not voting for clinton because shes responsible for the deaths at benghazi"

Or ' ill never forget the names of the men who died at her hands in benghazi"

Etc

I also ask because after 2yrs and what 10 hearings costing taxpayers about 2 million
Even Trey Gowdy rep Kentucky
Said

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45023/trey-gowdy-benghazi-ben-rhodes/

So... if the leader of the committee aka witchhunt admits clinton was not at fault and nobody could have saved them

Why are people in the war room using this as an excuse if its admittedly wrong?
I blame her and Obama more for the cover up.

Derp, it was an internet video!!!!!!

It's hilarious how desperate alt righties cling to Benghazi when the Republican witch hunt already cleared her on it.

So on tape Clinton says we came , he saw, and he died.
Benghazi today is a hot bed for isis and terrosrist
She says we saying she took out Gaddafi which caused a war zone in Libya no leader.
In a lawless war zone she offered no security at the embassy resulting in deaths.
But since her role in taking out Gaddafi, Libya sonce has been a safe haven for terrorist, girls are being raped and taken away to breed in other countries .
For years now and still the blood and tears flowing out of Libya is sickening

So what was Clinton's plan after taking out Gaddafi and where has she been for the Libyan people got the last 2 years.
She pays rebels to kill a leader, ruin a country and bounces.

i am asking strictly about if the he actions or inactions were a direct cause of the deaths at our embassy

Im asking because i keep hearing "im not voting for clinton because shes responsible for the deaths at benghazi"

Etc

I also ask because after 2yrs and what 10 hearings costing taxpayers about 2 million
Said

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45023/trey-gowdy-benghazi-ben-rhodes/

So... if the leader of the committee aka witchhunt admits clinton was not at fault and nobody could have saved them

Kentucky_cities_map.gif

vlcsnap-2015-08-12-13h44m32s216-e1439401573121.png

map.GIF

So on tape Clinton says we came , he saw, and he died.
Benghazi today is a hot bed for isis and terrosrist
She says we saying she took out Gaddafi which caused a war zone in Libya no leader.
In a lawless war zone she offered no security at the embassy resulting in deaths.
But since her role in taking out Gaddafi, Libya sonce has been a safe haven for terrorist, girls are being raped and taken away to breed in other countries .
For years now and still the blood and tears flowing out of Libya is sickening

So what was Clinton's plan after taking out Gaddafi and where has she been for the Libyan people got the last 2 years.
She pays rebels to kill a leader, ruin a country and bounces.
The Republicans hate Hillary but yet they cleared her of any wrong doing. Why?

So you don't think she did anthing wrong and are also fine with her and Obamas weeks long cover up of DREP- it was an Internet video. Obama was still saying that bullshit two weeks later in front of the United Nations.

He got up there and bold faced lied and said it was because of an internet video.

So you don't think she did anthing wrong and are also fine with her and Obamas weeks long cover up of DREP- it was an Internet video. Obama was still saying that bullshit two weeks later in front of the United Nations.

He got up there and bold faced lied and said it was because of an internet video.
Why wasn't the Republicans on the witch hunt able to make anything stick then? I mean they tried but nothing. Weird huh?

That incompetent bitch blamed it on a youtube video.

Yes,a youtube video.Anyone defending her can't be taken seriously.

Why didnt the fbi do it as well?

Cause it stinks. Why is Libya not brought up more besides Benghazi?

Presntly the place is a horror show hotbed for terrorism.

She implies in video she is responsible for taking out Gaddafi. War crime? Humanitarian crime. It's been hell there since

Conservatives from 2002-2008 : "The Iraq war isn't going as good as we hoped, it's cost trillions but Bush is YOUR president no matter what and you should respect him!!!!!!!"

Conservatives from 2008 onward - "We refuse to work with a democratic president on anything!!!!! Can't believe how many he's killed in drone strikes!!!! Can't believe Hillary bribed the FBI on Benghazi!!!"

Guess you forgot about Hillary Clinton saying this in 2003, when Bush was president....

Don't be a total hack, man. Both sides do the same thing.

During Bush - Liberals: "He's not MY president. Dissent is patriotic."

During Obama - Liberals: "Obama is everyone's president. It's horrible that some people won't stand behind him. That's not patriotic."

And FYI, for the first two years of Obama's presidency, Democrats had full control of Congress. So Obama didn't NEED any help from the GOP, nor did he ask for or care about their opinions.

Last edited:
And FYI, for the first two years of Obama's presidency, Democrats had full control of Congress. So Obama didn't NEED any help from the GOP, nor did he ask for or care about their opinions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-m-granholm/debunking-the-myth-obamas_b_1929869.html

"He should have had 59, but Republicans contested Al Franken’s election in Minnesota and he didn’t get seated for seven months.

The President’s cause was helped in April when Pennsylvania’s Republican Senator Arlen Specter switched parties.

That gave the President 59 votes — still a vote shy of the super majority.

But one month later, Democratic Senator Byrd of West Virginia was hospitalized and was basically out of commission.

So while the President’s number on paper was 59 Senators — he was really working with just 58 Senators.

Then in July, Minnesota Senator Al Franken was finally sworn in, giving President Obama the magic 60 — but only in theory, because Senator Byrd was still out.

In August, Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts died and the number went back down to 59 again until Paul Kirk temporarily filled Kennedy’s seat in September.

Any pretense of a supermajority ended on February 4, 2010 when Republican Scott Brown was sworn into the seat Senator Kennedy once held.Do you see a two-year supermajority?

I didn’t think so."

Etc

Said

Here is what Trey Gowdy really said......

I blame her for shamelessly blaming the attack on a inane youtube video when she knew full well it was a planned, coordinated attack. I don't think she knew about the attack beforehand and should therefore be blamed for the deaths.

Back