How many other LWs could take the shots nate took against Conor?

Wildman RDA was his best shot in top 5. Rest he has no change against they tie him in a knot or nate who beats him with superior boxing and range.. Pettis and below I give him good chance.

Not sure you can find many top ranked LWs who have showed weak chins. Pettis has a great chin. Cowboy only gets hurt to the body. RDA Khabib Tony. All these guys have shown the ability to take a shot. If you recall Nate was TKO'd at 155 in the past so while he does have a good chin, it isn't otherworldly.

Please show us facts of how they can?

The only natural LW Connor has fought walked through all his punches. That same guy has been finished in the past at 155. Conor has been knocking out fighters much smaller than him. These as all facts. His power didn't translate bro.

Non? All would shoot for blast double leg when Conor stands so tall and throw him to the ground

Good luck KOing guys like Pettis, Ferguson, Nate, Khabib...these guys can take a punch. Hell even recent Barboza and RDA who got KTFO in the past are showing better chins/ head movement.

Not sure you can find many top ranked LWs who have showed weak chins. Pettis has a great chin. Cowboy only gets hurt to the body. RDA Khabib Tony. All these guys have shown the ability to take a shot. If you recall Nate was TKO'd at 155 in the past so while he does have a good chin, it isn't otherworldly.
Yeaaaah, but he took a flush shin to the head whilst leaning into it, and while it basically rendered him defenseless...he didn't really go out. But I hear ya, it's not impossible.

Lol most of them.

Conor would barely scratch the top 10 if at all.

Any perfectly thrown punch can knock anyone out.
Every punch Connar has thrown has been perfect.

#connarbless #headcleanoff

I think the TD threat plays a big part there.
The TD "threat" is the difference between MMA striking & kickbox striking... but it is as much of a part of MMA "striking" as a faint, misdirection & footwork.

The only natural LW Connor has fought walked through all his punches. That same guy has been finished in the past at 155. Conor has been knocking out fighters much smaller than him. These as all facts. His power didn't translate bro.

I agree 100%

thumbs-up-gladiator.gif
RDA, Alvarez, Ferguson, and Khabib

Most of the fighters at LW can take his punches and Conor usually rocks his opponents before he finishes them with follow up punches besides Aldo. I think everyone at LW can expose his ground game so most of them won't stand with him too long unless they are having success.

Non? All would shoot for blast double leg when Conor stands so tall and throw him to the ground

Good luck KOing guys like Pettis, Ferguson, Nate, Khabib...these guys can take a punch. Hell even recent Barboza and RDA who got KTFO in the past are showing better chins/ head movement.
RDA kills him on the ground so the stand up talk is almost irrelevant. If the Barboza who fought Pettis showed up against Conor, I don't think he gets touched. People need to remember, Conor is basically one handed. Coaches can gameplan around that and it will become more routine.

I'm not disputing that. I'm making the point that it's impossible to know who he can and can ko in the lw division. There is no way of providing facts. He fought one lw

Most all of them.... conor never really landed anything super clean, they were good shots but not shots that you'd expect to rock or hurt anybody.

How the hell do we know ? seriously ? I never though Anthony Pettis had chin, RDA and Barboza threw some hard bombs at him and he kept going. Barboza "ko'd" by a jab is a bit weird, i think well timed jabs would do damage too, how much pressure do you need to get KO'd ? is not expected, but the least expected shots are the ones that hurt more. He could punch these guys with his best left straight and they could eat it easily and he could take one of those wild short hooks and go to sleep. I don't trust chin theories.

The TD "threat" is the difference between MMA striking & kickbox striking... but it is as much of a part of MMA "striking" as a faint, misdirection & footwork.
Which is why it's a little easier to gauge striking level when wrestling isn't a part of a fighters game. Also, once that aspect is nullified, we can see their true striking level. The best example is Weidman:

His wrestling made his stand-up look elite against far superior strikers. The moment he faced guys who weren't worried about the TD/ or nullified is, we saw his true striking level, I.E: Sub par.

Back