How many of us have been in jail/prison/psyche?

now now kids, prison is no place for sherbros.

Never done "time" in jail or prison but I was committed against my will to a psyche ward when doctors thought I was suicidal. Ended up only being 36 hours but man...that was rough.

Legitimately nutty people all around me. I was in there with people that had been there for 6+ months and pretty much just considered it life. A lot of them had no intention of leaving. I roomed with an older man, probably 50, that had tried to kill himself a few nights before.

Never want to go back to anywhere like that again although it makes a hell of a story I guess.

One girl was giving me looks and hitting on me. Her friends had to tell her to stop flirting with the new guy. She had those CRAZY eyes like I've never seen before. Wish I got a chance to hit it.

Insane asylum pussy must be freaking awesome. I'd be willing to do a 36 hour bid just for that. Youd gotta be careful to burn wtv files of you they got in the place and give no info though. You never know if shed come back later.

One
I'm in my early thirties and I've already been to over 25 countries and 5 out of 7 continents. However no matter what country I'm in I always respect the law. If thiz means I'm boring then I guess I'll have to live with that

Why you traveling so much bro? Work? Notices any distinct difference between peoples attitudes across the globe? What was the least friendly most uptight country you visited?

PS: I'd be scared to break the law outside of a first world country. We got an e!bassy and all that shit, but jails/prisons in some of these places is scary as hell. Course I break the law in my own country whenever I get the chance. <Moves>

Back