How many of us have been in jail/prison/psyche?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Never done "time" in jail or prison but I was committed against my will to a psyche ward when doctors thought I was suicidal. Ended up only being 36 hours but man...that was rough.

Legitimately nutty people all around me. I was in there with people that had been there for 6+ months and pretty much just considered it life. A lot of them had no intention of leaving. I roomed with an older man, probably 50, that had tried to kill himself a few nights before.

Never want to go back to anywhere like that again although it makes a hell of a story I guess.

One girl was giving me looks and hitting on me. Her friends had to tell her to stop flirting with the new guy. She had those CRAZY eyes like I've never seen before. Wish I got a chance to hit it.

None. I’ve been put in the back of a police car. I was 13 and threw a candy bar in a mailbox. An officer happened to be driving by and chose to give me a scare. I’m just glad he didn’t diddle me.

When I was 19 I was involved in a brawl where a couple people got stabbed. So I spent a night in a police station being interviewed with a bunch of other people involved, but no charges.

Was in cook county,Chicago (notorious shithole) twice. One for traffic warrant and one for destruction of property and mj cultivation back in 09’. Funny enough I was in there for three days for traffic warrant and 16 hours for cultivation.

None. I’ve been put in the back of a police car. I was 13 and threw a candy bar in a mailbox. An officer happened to be driving by and chose to give me a scare. I’m just glad he didn’t diddle me.

When I was 19 I was involved in a brawl where a couple people got stabbed. So I spent a night in a police station being interviewed with a bunch of other people involved, but no charges.

What kind of a twisted fuck puts a candy bar in a mailbox?

None. I'm not a loser

Did 90 days for a DUI. It's very boring and dehumanizing.

I've done more than fair share

never committed but I worked in a ward where this really nutty guy was brought in and all he kept saying was,
"IloveTHIS".
jeez, what a kook

I spent a few days in a military prison during my time in the army for supposedly hitting a subordinate. It was bullshit and I felt like I was framed.

I remember getting a traffic ticket once......i was so gangsta i had to pay it the day of so that i wouldnt have to think about it anymore

oh and i also peed in public during a drink night when i was 20 and the cop car flashed its lights and drove away...they knew..

Been to jail for assault, assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault and dui. But at least I ain’t crazy.

Never done "time" in jail or prison but I was committed against my will to a psyche ward when doctors thought I was suicidal. Ended up only being 36 hours but man...that was rough.

Legitimately nutty people all around me. I was in there with people that had been there for 6+ months and pretty much just considered it life. A lot of them had no intention of leaving. I roomed with an older man, probably 50, that had tried to kill himself a few nights before.

Never want to go back to anywhere like that again although it makes a hell of a story I guess.

One girl was giving me looks and hitting on me. Her friends had to tell her to stop flirting with the new guy. She had those CRAZY eyes like I've never seen before. Wish I got a chance to hit it.
I've always wondered, how exactly can the doctor prove that you were suicidal and send you against your will to the psych ward unless you just flat out told him you wanted to kill yourself?

2 out of 3 here
tenor.gif

I spent a few days in a military prison during my time in the army for supposedly hitting a subordinate. It was bullshit and I felt like I was framed.
well, your name is "Pugilistic" after all. can you blame them?

None. I'm not a loser
If you have never once been to jail, you're a loser. A cop would tell you this. Living life and having balls means you go at least once for a night or two.

I did 30 days in a youth home for aggravated assault. I should have fought it.

Back