How many more fights until Perry is cut?

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll give him 4 more UFC fights.

1 higher profile fight against someone around #10, which he loses decisively.
1 undercard fight against a random which he loses a la Joubain.
2 more filler fights on prelims against nobodies which he also loses.

UFC cuts him. What do you guys think?

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

f0573520-3936-0133-0a0c-0e76e5725d9d-1.gif

Considering Ellengerger still isn't cut, from what I understand....

Many.

the real question is how many parole violations until he gets Life?

Probably a lot more than 4. His fights are very fan friendly and with the way he fights, the ufc won't be fast to cut him. He's still pretty young so he won't be declining any years soon. He does need to improve his defence and avoid having a war in every fight but he recognises and is trying to work on it.
Love him or hate, people know he's a big prospect at 170 and a guy that can bring attention.

I can see him being fed a winnable fight with a name behind it like a Rick Story type guy and if he wins that the hype will fucking explode.

he is outspoken, and the UFC likes that. He is not champ material, but he is entertaining to watch, I guess he will be a top 10-15 gatekeeper.

I'll give him 4 more UFC fights.

1 higher profile fight against someone around #10, which he loses decisively.
1 undercard fight against a random which he loses a la Joubain.
2 more filler fights on prelims against nobodies which he also loses.

UFC cuts him. What do you guys think?

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

f0573520-3936-0133-0a0c-0e76e5725d9d-1.gif

In the same sense that Friends was an overrated show, your ability to make any kind of post about PMP is similarly overrated, and is significantly lacking the presence of Jennifer Aniston's iced up nipples.

In the same sense that Friends was an overrated show, your ability to make any kind of argument about PMP is similarly overrated, and significantly lacking of Jennifer Aniston's nipples.

Mike Perry sucks

b994e6eba4e4f92909094fe11a63f815.jpg

@Roca most of your likes are the result of Mike Perry, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Mike Perry sucks

b994e6eba4e4f92909094fe11a63f815.jpg

You know that's Luke Perry right?
The least funny person on a show about people that are not funny trying to be funny.
It's literally a show about your post history on Sherdog.
Are you Luke Perry?

You know that's Luke Perry right?
The least funny person on a show about people that are not funny trying to be funny.
It's literally a show about your post history on Sherdog.
Are you Luke Perry?

Matthew-Perry-as-Chandler-Bing-matthew-perry-31893048-245-300.gif

@Roca most of your likes are the result of Mike Perry, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Perhaps we should stop feeding the troll.
Undoubtedly, PMP will win Roca over after he discombobulates another unfortunate soul.
Greatness of this magnitude should not be affiliated with someone who switched his AV from a weak pokemon to an annoying animated character with a piss fetish.

I have had enough of all you Perry nuthuggers and all you haters, shut the fuck up about Mike Perry!

CJ Perry is the hottest perry.

Perhaps we should stop feeding the troll.
Undoubtedly, PMP will win Roca over after he discombobulates another unfortunate soul.
Greatness of this magnitude should not be affiliated with someone who switched his AV from a weak pokemon to an annoying animated character with a piss fetish.

I don't even know who you are, @Kristian82 keep your underlings away from me.

Back