How many MMA/UFC fighters have been in street fights/pub fights?

Chad Mendes got into a bar fight that made a lot of noise some years ago.
Didn't Jeremy Stephens into some trouble with the law too?

Didn’t Sam Stout and Jeremy Stephens both have their own separate incidents?

Crn53Xm.gif

Chad Mendes got into a bar fight that made a lot of noise some years ago.
Didn't Jeremy Stephens into some trouble with the law too?
I think it was more that his friend did, and Jeremy was there with him. His buddy was arrested at the scene, Jeremy wasn't despite hanging around to talk to the cops. Then they issued a warrant and arrested him later. Charges got dropped.

Before people had cell phone cameras :(

"I came out of the bar and one of my buddies was double legged up against a car with three guys hitting him in the back so I just went over and threw them off of my buddy. I didn't even know Tito was in it until the whole thing was over with…It's a street fight man. Anybody I didn't know that was throwing punches, I just clocked them," stated former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell as he talked about the infamous street fight between Tito Ortiz and Lee Murray.

TUF 5 contestant Marlon Sims had thousands of street fights, ppl used to come from all areas to fight him, such was his legend.

Yes I remember him.

One story he told on TUF involved him beating up 6 dudes at once. He dropped the first 2 dudes with 1 punch each and then sent the next guy to his knees with a thunderous leg kick. He got told to shut up after that and ended up getting KOd very early.

Back