How many heavyweight(past/present)could beat Jon jones?

Tree fiddy. Bout.

Hundreds of them. Maybe thousands.

But he starves, dehydrates, and roids in order to avoid about 5 or 6 of them.

I think only Overeem can beat jones because hes the only one that's skilled as jones in hw

Stipe, ubereem, Fedor, Nog, josh Barnett, cro Cop, JDS, Cain I’m sire there’s more I didn’t think of

Jones thinks it’s the entire roster or he would’ve tested the waters by now.

All of the Heavyweights from the classic UFC tournaments. Jones couldn't handle monsters like the Polar Bear.

I really think Werdum would be the most difficult guy for Jones, because if you don't knock Werdum out cold early in the 1st round then he is a very very very hard guy to beat and normally always wins. And Jones doesn't really have the one shot KO power.

Many times in Pride, Strikeforce and UFC I picked against Werdum and he always proved me wrong, he always ends up being so crafty and running away with the fight.

Thats a matchup I would like to see

A bunch of them. Remember when he was first talking about going to HW? Then Reem joined Jackson-Wink. And the talk stopped.

<JonesLaugh>JONES GOAT!!!!!!!!<JonesLaugh>
Jon-Jones-663719.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt><JonesDXSuckIt>

TONS can beat Jon at heavyweight, hes very skilled but lets not pretend that his size isnt a big asset to his success at LHW, he moves to heavy and a lot of that is neutralized. In a funny way I think DC at heavy has a better chance in a lot of fights over Jones, even though Jones owns DC

Probably like 10-20. He'd have a shot against every single one of them though. Here's a few off the top off my head who can give him troubles:

Alistair Overeem
Brock Lesnar
JDS
Cain
Hunt
Barnett
Fedor
CC
Big Nog
Stipe

I think he beats probably more than half of them though but there's a lot of coin flips in there.

IMO, no particular order.

1. Lesnar
2. Mir
3. Carwin
5. Werdum
6. Velasquez
7. Miocic

None, They would all be who da fook are those guys

Back