how many girls do you know stayed attractive after high school?

Pretty much.

One of those guys can afford a lot more surgery and endocrinology than the other.

$470m vs $30m

Surely. I don't doubt money is involved. I am just saying, good genetics likely played a part. A example is Top Gun. Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise. Its sad to see where one is now aesthetically speaking.

All of them. Even the ones who are moms now. In my experience pretty tends to stay pretty. And the ugly tends to get prettier as well. Thirtysomething is a great time to be alive.

When 18, I had some cute young(LEGAL) girl hooting on boe boe. Today, I wouldn't let her near me in the same room. She was crushing 24s on the regular and out weighs us both. She squandered her aesthetics by being a slob. I think a lot of people do this but women are notorious for it especially after the ring.

She got chubby so what? I'd still pound her real good.

No shame ehhh. Dude be harpooning Sha-Mooo!

nick-cage-lol.gif

I don't care how much social conditioning/engineering or feminist propaganda. Fat is not cute nor attractive.

hooked up with the chick who got hot after high school [smull1]

she literally went from a 5/10 to easily the best looking girl I know

How long after high school are we talking here?

a lot, my high school was 40% asian and they age well. very few gained much weight

some of the white girls stayed skinny and are just as hot

i live in southern california though

theres one chinese girl who liked me a lot, but she wasnt very hot. i had thought about it and even let her drive my car once. then after high school her parents started paying for plastic surgery...
10933998_10152684683503613_7529739725268472983_n.jpg

i fucked up fam

a lot, my high school was 40% asian and they age well. very few gained much weight

some of the white girls stayed skinny and are just as hot

i live in southern california though

theres one chinese girl who liked me a lot, but she wasnt very hot. i had thought about it and even let her drive my car once. then after high school her parents started paying for plastic surgery...
10933998_10152684683503613_7529739725268472983_n.jpg

i fucked up fam

Coulda been banging IG whore bro.

we in the UK don't go in for the reunion bullshit,so I only see a few of them,some are still okay,some aren't.....some got hot,some stayed ugly.

Question is,would you have a relationship with one of the old hot ones you had a crush on,if she was still pretty hot,but she couldn't get the men she really wanted,so had to trade down.....to you ?!

Back