how many girls do you know stayed attractive after high school?

Recently I saw the hottest girl from my high school on a dating site. She still looks amazing. Checked out her Facebook. Saw a photo of her with Bono.
bono is my husband. tell her to get off mah man o:<

The girls from my school breakdown pretty simply:

Those who got married immediately and had kids.

Those who did not.

Guess which ones maintained their looks? (With one super hot red headed exception, I am super jelly of her husband).

I recently saw a naked beach video of a topless girl wearing only a tiny g-string and she looked a lot like an old classmate from elementary school on. If that was her, she stayed a hottie... and has a respectable high paying job.

The hot bitchy ones all seem to become fat and unattractive or stay skinny but look worn down due to all the drugs, and bad decisions. The exceptions are the bad rich girls who often straighten out after their parents money is used to rehab them and get them into college and then set them up after they graduate.

The only hot girls who seem to stay hot are the ones from wealth who had attractive mothers (often trophy wife types).

Other than those girls id agree with the general trends/stereotype that the hot girls from high school become unattractive and that some of the plain goody type girls that you didn't expect became hot or became the best catches and all settle down early or date guys who are well above average in terms of looks and social status.

Guess I lucked out, not really I'm not dating any of them, cause all the girls I knew in high school are still pretty attractive.

Granted I'm only 24, so we're not quite past prime yet. And I had a class of over 1000 of which I've kept in contact with a handful of, so there's probably plenty of hotties-turned-fatties I'm missing.

More ended up fat than didn't..and what else I found funny...a bunch of the "brains" of my High School class ended up with menial jobs..Our valedictorian ended up driving a truck for Atlanta Bread, another I saw selling shoes at the mall and a girl I knew to be one of the more smarter ones --I ran into at a diner where she was a waitress.

Most of them stayed hot. I noticed the ones who didn't were the ones who were bordering hot/thick anyways and when they had a baby they blew up and never lost the weight.

This one redhead that I past on in high-school was still so fucking hot when I saw her working at this bar and she was defiantly DTF. She was working that night and told me to come back tomorrow night and I could come over after but I never went back. Saw her about 4 months later on FB she got pregnant and was fat.

There were so many girls in school with banging bodies that just weren't popular or were a little peculiar that I should have smashed out.

They still look great oddly enough and I've been out of school 17 years.

I'm 30, many of the good looking girls from high school have stayed attractive, and a few late bloomers became knockouts. A few of the cheerleaders are deep in their childbearing years, so I think it's a bit unfair to judge when they're constantly pregnant,

I know a girl in my high school. She was average at best, but after 10 years I would say she become the prettiest girl in the town. She kicked me out of FB when she found out that I am creeping on her on dating sites.

There isn't time and day where I wouldn't think about smashing her backdoor. Sadly she is not a hooker but I would pay loads to sleep with her.

From what I've seen it's 50 - 50. Some of the plain Janes got hotter, and some of the hotter ones became overweight.

The main constant is that the ones that stayed hot from HS to now seem to exercise/go to the gym regularly.

the hot girls got ugly as shit, the ugly girls got uglier, and the mediocre girls got hot

I heard when i was younger that after high school, the ugly ones get hot, and the hot ones get not.

For me this is kind of right. A lot of the hotter girls have lost their appeal, and plenty of the ones who were considered not ao great looking are now pretty damn good looking.

Of course plenty have also stayed the same. How has this been for the rest of you?

The slut get married by some cuck. Many of the ones that were timid and shy get comfortable in their own skin. They doll up and look great. Many of the hot ones were hot, got validation, and all the approval all the while they lived the party girl lifestyle. It ends badly (single mother victimhood, children out of wedlock, bastard kids different, CAN'T GET THE RING, ETC.). The irony is not lost on me.

From what I've seen it's 50 - 50. Some of the plain Janes got hotter, and some of the hotter ones became overweight.

The main constant is that the ones that stayed hot from HS to now seem to exercise/go to the gym regularly.

Which is ideal given the fragility of female sexual market value and the tendency to bulk. It is usually when the begin to say looks don't matter lol

The slut get married by some cuck. Many of the ones that were timid and shy get comfortable in their own skin. They doll up and look great. Many of the hot ones were hot, got validation, and all the approval all the while they lived the party girl lifestyle. It ends badly (single mother victimhood, children out of wedlock, bastard kids different, CAN'T GET THE RING, ETC.). The irony is not lost on me.

Aging horribly is mainly genes.

Some women look better with a youthful appearance. Others look better as MILFS.

It's very rare that you see a cute girl turn into a MILF. And its rare to see a milf that was really desirable in her 20s.

Same with men.

Some guys look horrible with age. Others look like distinguished older men with beards, which I guess is the male equivalent of being a milf.

There were like 4 good looking chicks that link that went bust plus one that may look similar to what she was before -- but it's hard to tell. The rest of them were forgettable to start with.

The soccer player with 5 pic progression was truly sad :eek:

Unless a chick was athletic or a dancer to start with, she basically has no chance. If your woman spends all her time shopping and on social media, you can bet she's gonna look busted.

This is random but very few professional career women that I know are overweight or busted. Sure they age, but they usually look much better than others in their age group.

Back