How Many Fighters Can Really Beat Lesnar?

Natural? most Heavyweights under contract with UFC and Bell

Tell that to shane carwin

I always chuckle at this being used as an example of Brock's toughness.

Brock literally fled in a panic from the first grazing punch that hit him. It wasn't flush, it was an arm punch that grazed his cheek and he freaked the fuck out, ran away, and curled up in the fetal position for the entire round.

What happened after had less to do with Brock, and more to do with Carwin's fight IQ and cardio.

curled up in the fetal position for the entire round.

He did manage to get-up on his own before the end of the round. I think he just has a weird combinaison of a very underrated chin and limited heart : he panicked and curled-up, but realized a bit later he was actually ok, that the whole thing sucked but he wasn't really diminished.

The most extreme example is Bob Sapp : a gazillion losses by stoppage, yet I can't remember ever seeing him out cold. Dude gives up and quit, but he's never really wobbly or unable to get up once the fight is over (except against CroCop, but he had a broken orbital).

I think most on that list can beat him if he's still prone to break dancing when he gets hit. Only one I can see him beating just due to his size is Yoel.
I think Bork beats lots of guys if he can get them down. He won’t be letting them back up. He could control many on that list for 15 mins.

Brock isn't top five

Cain showed what happens when a wrestler confronts him

JDS mails him.

Honestly think a chuckling Ben Rothwell wrecks him in the first.
Ben Rothwell destroys all

Lmao. It's better than Lesnars. Who isn't even a decent striker in the first place.

Lesnar has never been knocked out cold, he took a beating from Carwin and was never wobbled or hurt. Even against Cain he was never close to being out, he lost his balance when he wasn't even punched and people act like he was rocked when he wasn't

Lmao. It's better than Lesnars. Who isn't even a decent striker in the first place.

why are you talking about striking? we are talking about chins, brock was hit clean by hunt multiple times with zero affect. Werdum has been knocked cold by volkov who should be fighting at LHW

I always chuckle at this being used as an example of Brock's toughness.

Brock literally fled in a panic from the first grazing punch that hit him. It wasn't flush, it was an arm punch that grazed his cheek and he freaked the fuck out, ran away, and curled up in the fetal position for the entire round.

What happened after had less to do with Brock, and more to do with Carwin's fight IQ and cardio.
This he was helpless vs carwin til carwin gassed out (almost died actualy) from the effort of beatinh up brocks arms...if hed settled himself and aimed a little or took a little breather on top hed have won

People under estimate Lesnar hugely. In my opinion he would beat most of the HW's on the UFC roster. The guys he will have a problem with is a very small number.

I said this after UFC 220 and I am still convinced about it.. if the Stipe vs Ngannou fight was Brock instead of Stipe then Ngannou would have got beat to death, he would have got smashed so badly and it would have been over by the 2nd round in my opinion.

The current number 1 contender is Volkov, and Lesnar would beat him.. Timothy Johnson gave Volkov an ass whopping and he is one of the worst fighters ever. Volkov is so skinny and legs so long, Lesnar would take him down with ease and smash him to bits.

I think Romero puts a better fight than Volkov vs Brock

Brock isn't top five

Cain showed what happens when a wrestler confronts him

JDS mails him.

Honestly think a chuckling Ben Rothwell wrecks him in the first.
How many stamps to send that gorilla through snail mail?

People under estimate Lesnar hugely. In my opinion he would beat most of the HW's on the UFC roster. The guys he will have a problem with is a very small number.

I said this after UFC 220 and I am still convinced about it.. if the Stipe vs Ngannou fight was Brock instead of Stipe then Ngannou would have got beat to death, he would have got smashed so badly and it would have been over by the 2nd round in my opinion.

The current number 1 contender is Volkov, and Lesnar would beat him.. Timothy Johnson gave Volkov an ass whopping and he is one of the worst fighters ever. Volkov is so skinny and legs so long, Lesnar would take him down with ease and smash him to bits.
Totally agree. The version that fought Carwin moved very well and showed true grit/skill in the grappling department.

He did manage to get-up on his own before the end of the round. I think he just has a weird combinaison of a very underrated chin and limited heart : he panicked and curled-up, but realized a bit later he was actually ok, that the whole thing sucked but he wasn't really diminished.

The most extreme example is Bob Sapp : a gazillion losses by stoppage, yet I can't remember ever seeing him out cold. Dude gives up and quit, but he's never really wobbly or unable to get up once the fight is over (except against CroCop, but he had a broken orbital).

Brock's chin is great. He just panics and cowers when he gets hit. Yet people point to the Carwin fight as the valiant display of heart and courage, when in reality it's the opposite lol. Brock was terrified, ran away and hid until the punches stopped. The fight was over as soon as Carwin went apeshit on Brock's forearms. When Brock got up, Carwin was already wheezing and turning purple.

I think Bork beats lots of guys if he can get them down. He won’t be letting them back up. He could control many on that list for 15 mins.
Provided his cardio held up. I think fighters who have seen better days like Cain and JDS would smash him, but I am bias.

Lesner would have a big chance of beating Jones

Back