How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

• Total voters
3-4 coffees. Sometimes less never more.

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?

I've drunk them on and off for about 10 years.

I had some money problems last year so I was drinking about 10 a day for six months straight. I was working six days a week 10 hours a day. I also think I drank it partly as a dopamine kick.

On a Sunday I would have a day off or maybe just one and some paracetamol.

By the end of the six months I had put on 20 pounds from the sugar and also eating food to take the taste away.

I've been clean now for 3 months and lost 10 of the pounds I put on.

I'll probably drink again but never to the extent I was during that six months.

I miss the days when you could walk into your local GNC and buy ephedrine.

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?
Damn dude how can you sleep i drink one energy drink i cant sleep for 3 days.

2 thermoses of coffee
Drinking 4-6 energy drinks a DAY?!?!?
Holy shit man enjoy those heart palpitations.

There is such a thing as caffeine toxicity by the way. And drinking Monster is for teenagers.

nah i drink the $1 drinks from the budget store.

I do a Chuck Liddell overhand right on myself every night. Puts me to sleep everytime.
Shit i drunk one of those huge monsters fucked up my sleep for week. I literally had to take sleeping pills and hard liquor to put me down. But 6 or 7 a day yeah i would need a tranquilizer.

Ever try drinking just hot water before anything else in the morning? Doesn't stain your teeth and helps your digestion.
The Chinese swear by the stuff. I've been doing it for a few weeks, and now can't stand drinking water if it's raw.

Zero on average, but I have a coffee every now and again.

coffee/drinks

none

a cup of tea 2/3... I'm british
water, about a 3 litres a day

Daily average. 0.5 drinks

I enjoy both energy drinks and coffee. Dont need it every day

How many cups of coffee is too many? I probably drink double whatever that is.

Normally have about 3 cups of coffee, occasionally more. Don't touch energy drinks.

One. Never did. No caffeine or sugar drinks ever. I’m a way better morning person because of it. I get Heart palpitations if I drink energy drinks or caffeine. Also the squirts.

I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day. Downside of shift work, I live on coffee.

I probably have the highest caffeine tolerance of anyone on this forum. I would be astonished if I didnt.

There has been plenty of days where I've consumed over 2 grams of caffeine.

I drink ultra strong coffee for the taste right before going to sleep lol

Back