How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

• Total voters
2-4 cups of coffee a day. Gotta have at least 1 in the morning to if I want to function good.

Fuck energy drinks that trash is nasty..

5 energy drinks a week.

Not fit the energy, I like the taste. It's my treat.

6 cup mug full of 100% colombian, 7g of coconut oil, 50g of sugar free hazelnut creamer.

Better than hydroxycut

White monster master race crew checking in. Coffee is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
New-Monster-Energy-Zero-Ultra-Drink.jpg

I drink the ultra red. White is the next best one. Good stuff.

Never been big into coffee. Usually a line of coke is all I need in the morning.

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?

I'm replying to this before reading the thread so I'm sure I'm repeating a lot of posts but damn dude you need to back off on the caffeine before your heart says fuck off.

Edit to put this in context I had a friend drink 4 monsters back to back, convulse and ended up in the hospital for a few weeks.

I don't drink coffee and can't drink energy drinks.

Last edited:
One Americano a day + a Monster Blue every now and then.

I grind my own coffee and use the inverted aero press method atm, it tastes great!

On a slow day I might have one, which is probably 4 espressos worth. On a doorwork day I could have 3 or 4 of those and 2 or three redbulls.

Ive never had an energy drink. Ive had maybe 10 coffees total. I do not drink soda. I wake up in the morning ready to go. Being alive is my energy drink

Before I got laid off, I used to drink 2 sugar free energy drinks in the morning, after work I'd drink 2-3 cups in the evening, usually after a meal. I cut out the energy drinks, but still drink coffee, hot or cold with stevia.

I just had my first coke/caffeine today in over a month and I felt it every bit it.

Depends, but I tend to have 2-4 cups of coffee during the day.
Don't fuck with energy drinks though, they all taste like garbage.

One 5hr when I get up and then one at noon they fuck with my blood pressure though failed a couple physicals due to them making my heart rate get to high.

4 - 6 mugs a day. my mug = 3 liquid cups...

16oz Folgers Black Silk brewed with cinnamon every morning

Enough to piss jet black.

Ive never had an energy drink. Ive had maybe 10 coffees total. I do not drink soda. I wake up in the morning ready to go. Being alive is my energy drink
Lol, you dork. How was your crossfit workout post vegan convention?

Too much coffee. I basically subside off of coffee during the day, and beer at night.
It's all that keeps me functioning.

coffee only,but i drink to much of it. and thats cause i work shit hours.

Back