How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

How many energy drinks or cups of coffee do you drink per day on average?

• Total voters

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

How much coffee/energy drinks do you guys have in a normal day?

Hey guys, a few months ago I stopped drinking alcohol and started drinking coffee and energy drinks a lot. My friends and family say I drink way too much caffiene now. I down about 2 thermoses of coffee in the morning and 4-6 energy drinks throughout the day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niacin

Youre gonna destroy your heart among other things. Good luck.

White monster master race crew checking in. Coffee is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
New-Monster-Energy-Zero-Ultra-Drink.jpg

never had one in my life. what does it taste like? red bull?
Doesn't taste like red bull at all. Not sure how to describe the taste other than dominantly amazing. I suggest you try one, brother.

Doesn't taste like red bull at all. Not sure how to describe the taste other than dominantly amazing. I suggest you try one, brother.
Gotta go for large size....bonus is the twist top.

1 cup of black coffee and 2 cups of green tea in general

1-2 at most. If I have more, I tend to be up way too long.

I don't drink coffee period, but I'll have an energy drink every now and then.

Full Throttle FTW.

81yGBYig83L._SY679_.jpg

Back