How Many Countries Have You Traveled?

I haven't been to as many as I should. I prefer spending a long time in one country because I hate flying.

Next year I'm going to Tanzania for half a year. Should be one hell of an experience

Lots of states in USA
Mexico
Canada
Dominican Republic
Netherlands
Germany
Italy
England
Kuwait
Bahrain
UAE/Dubai
Afghanistan
China
Japan
Thailand
Australia
I will be adding a few more soon.

I’ll divide into work trips and pleasure trips, sometimes on a work trip you see very little. I wish I’d travelled a lot more.

Pleasure
US (twice)
Indonesia

Work
Japan
Singapore
New Zealand
Thailand
China
Taiwan

Puerto Rico
Dominican Rep
Cuba
Mexico
USA
El Salvador
Nicaragua
Guatemala
Panama
Colombia
Brazil
Peru
England
Cambodia
China
Nigeria
Israel
Italy
Spain

I am probably forgetting a few but I have visited the vaginas of women from these countries.

Canada
U.S
Brazil
Germany
Belgium
Holland
France
Poland
U.K
Bahamas

Here's a question, if you were in Czechoslovakia before 1989 and then went to both the Czech republic and Slovakia post separation, does that count as 3 countries visited?

Hawaii is an American state, and Czechoslovakia is now the Czech Republic and Slovakia ;)
Yes. And furthermore the Czech Republic changed their name to Czechia about a year ago. ;)

Yes. And furthermore the Czech Republic changed their name to Czechia about a year ago. ;)

What in the hell? IS this just an english translation? I assume it's still Česká republika in Czech.

Here's a question, if you were in Czechoslovakia before 1989 and then went to both the Czech republic and Slovakia post separation, does that count as 3 countries visited?
Didn't we argue about this already once?

And can I count East Germany? What about being in a country before independence? Do you count those countries twice? What about disputed territories?

One way or another, I've been to 40+. Maybe almost 50 if we count Macau, Hong Kong, places like that. IDK, it's easy to lose count and forget where you've been after a while.

I think my vagabond days are over. I hate getting on planes now and don't like sleeping in any bed other than my own, unless there's another person or two (preferably more) involved.

I was once planning to do Central and South America solo on a motorcycle, but that was when I was a dude. Maybe I'll be able to get it up one more time for Doughbelly's last ride or something.

Didn't we argue about this already once?

And can I count East Germany? What about being in a country before independence? Do you count those countries twice? What about disputed territories?

One way or another, I've been to 40+. Maybe almost 50 if we count Macau, Hong Kong, places like that. IDK, it's easy to lose count and forget where you've been after a while.

I think my vagabond days are over. I hate getting on planes now and don't like sleeping in any bed other than my own, unless there's another person or two (preferably more) involved.

I was once planning to do Central and South America solo on a motorcycle, but that was when I was a dude. Maybe I'll be able to get it up one more time for Doughbelly's last ride or something.

This post should be stickied just for it's epicness.

just a few but I was there for prolonged periods

six months in China
a month in Tibet
2 years in Vietnam (a long time ago)
a year in Canada
a week in Vegas
WOW, how did you manage to stay in that shithole as long as you did? 2 days in Vegas with loud brash muricans was more than I could take.

Never understood the travelling thing.

Inb4 "because you don't travel".

It's cool in the beginning, but it becomes really boring and you start to question it afterwards.

I find absolutely no reason for someone to go to 10+ countries on weeks visits. It's just stupid if you don't have an actual job there.

Travelling is overrated. (here I've said it)

58 at present.

In August, I'm off to Georgia and Armenia for a couple of weeks, which will be 60. Then I'll doing a few weeks in either Ethiopia or Uganda in the winter.

Back to South America in March '19 then for 3months. Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina (already been once) and Chile.

I bloody love travelling.

US
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
England
Ireland
Scotland
Spain
France
Germany
Poland
Israel
Morocco
Egypt
Japan
China
Singapore
Iceland

It's cool in the beginning, but it becomes really boring and you start to question it afterwards.

I find absolutely no reason for someone to go to 10+ countries on weeks visits. It's just stupid if you don't have an actual job there.

Travelling is overrated. (here I've said it)

I disagree, i think travelling is as valuable as education when it comes to really learning about the world and yourself. And by 'yourself' i dont mean in a fucking hippy way, i mean you learn about your upbringing and home by having the ability to compare it to the rest of the world firsthand.

Back