how many chances have Tybura?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i would say 5%....This is mma and everything is posible, even more in hws, but i see werdum very focus in the tittle and don't see how tybura could beat him. In the ground i give him no chance (1%), his only chance is a strong HK, very strong punch or knee in the chin/head. Opinions?Werdum-Tybura.jpg

gILygJI.gif

werdum is better then tybura but werdum aint getting the strap back

The problem is that Werdum is a better striker and a better grappler.

The only chance Tybura has would be if Werdum got hurt in training, decided he didn't want to pull out of the fight, and couldn't do much cardio leading up to the fight. Gets in and runs out of gas after the first round. Tybura connects on something in the 2nd and keeps a better pace.

Tybura is a BJJ blackbelt, he is heavier than Werdum and has KO power. Werdum is the favorite but Tybura has 30% of chances I would say. He is very strong physically and has endurance for a HW.

Tybura will die if he brings the fight to the ground.

So his only chance is to punch, kick, or knee Werdum in the head? LOL

I agree tho...not much of a chance in this fight. Werdum by RNC round 1.

I know Werdum's BJJ is one ofthe best, but let's not underestimate Tybura's
Guy has been subbing opponents in M-1 for a long time

Werdum is 40

I would never bet on a 40 year old

js

i know he is more talented but there will come a time when he's too old and shot. In your 40s is usually that time

I wouldn't give him a big chance, I haven't been very impressed with Tybura, he looks very sloppy and slow on the feet, he actually seems ok on the ground when he is in top position.

20%? He's slow but he's about a decade younger than Werdum and should have a better chin. If it goes deep it'll be interesting to see who has the cardio edge. I'll be rooting for Tybura, never been a big Werdum fan.

This is mma and everything is posible, even more in hws

I understand this mindset because a HW fight can end in one shot but In over 30,000 picks my highest correct pick % of any weightclass is HW.HW fights are generally the easiest fights to predict.Just a fun bit of info.

He has a pretty small chance,bigger if he gets love handle Werdum.

Werdum attributed his awful buttscooting of the second Overeem fight to having been tired through overtraining. Taking a second fight so soon after preparing for Lewis kinda mimics that scenario. Plus which, for all the cunning he has, he's displayed the occasional odd whimsical lapses of judgement too—especially when he discounts his opponent. It's not impossible.

And I'd SO would enjoy Hunt's reactions if Werdum lost...

Back