How many active kickboxers have a top 100 "kick fighting" résumé?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they must be adding the threads i ruin to your total. one of them tried to get me banned last week but apparently all the mod did was delete one post of mine and then it will not let me post on that thread anymore after i called out snub on his bullshit
If you are implying that I tried to have you banned that's not true I've never once reported you, even when I've had reason to.

A rank of best fighters is always subjective, especially a ranking of different fight sports combined like you're talking about. Literally a top100 list of active 'kick-fighters' by best résumé doesn't even exist anywhere. Then you say there are about 5 Kickboxers in that list and give 3 names. Where do those numbers even come from? You take those numbers out of nowhere and can't even come up with your top100 list when people ask you about it, hell you don't even suggest a top10 or top20 list. That's being subjective.

Then you say "So, we're all in agreement that 97/100 most accomplished "kick fighters" in the world are Muay Thai fighters, and 99/100 are Thais?"
No one is even answering your thread question or agreeing with you, you're making your own conclusions from your own answers. Again, that's being subjective.

I suggest you re-read the different pages from this thread, several people explained why it's not as popular and available in the West as Kickboxing is. It seems you don't just have attention span issues as you mentioned, but also some memory issues.

Yeah you're such a victim, we're all making things up about you, it's you vs. the world, poor dude. Maybe sometimes you should question yourself instead of thinking everybody else is wrong.
Exactly, this is why me or nobody else is indulging in this discussion of top 100 fighters. Completely subjective. I don't even like top 10 lists and constantly say how dumb rankings are. Theyre never right.

I also understand Muay Thai is more stacked and Kickboxing in 2016 is fairly shallow, but it's not like every weight class in Muay Thai is completely stacked and they don't occasionally end up with paper champions their either. It's just a numbers game and their are more guys in the Thai circuit that are able to fight more frequently because of its infrastructure.

But really, who cares? It comes down to what you enjoy watching and for me I enjoy both but it doesn't mean their aren't lame fights in both sports either.

If you are implying that I tried to have you banned that's not true I've never once reported you, even when I've had reason to.
I was not implying anything! if i thought you did it i would have straight out accused you

Exactly, this is why me or nobody else is indulging in this discussion of top 100 fighters

It's not because you and most people here are not familiar with many of these fighters? Why is my disregarding peoples knowledge of Muay Thai any different than others who dismiss people who show signs of not knowing anything about kickboxing, and/or think international Muay Thai is great? I'm a hipster elitist for demonstrating knowledge, what are you when you ridicule someone with less knowledge than you? Don't pretend you don't do it. I do it, you do it, and so do a lot of posters. Why are you and so many others not regarded as hipster elitists? It only applies to people who know more than you?

Saenchai
Singdam
Sam-A
Kongsak
Yodwicha
Jomthong
Pakon
Petmorakot
Petmorakot #2
Yodsanklai
Khem
Ponakrit
Mongkolchai
Panpayak
Panpayak #2
Sangmanee
Thanonchai
Muangthai
Saeksan
Kahimukkao
Chamuekthong
Petpanomrung
Manasak
Manasak #2
Sensatan
Superlek
Kaonar
Sean
Luknimit
Panomrunglek
Prajantchai
Choknamchai
Pet
Methi
Wanchalong
Kengkart
Kengklar
Jomhod
Palangpon
Sarawut
Wanchai
Sam-D
Rungnarai
Satharnmuanglek
Detkart
Thaksinlek
Superbank
Rungpet
Rungpet #2
Ronnachai
Petu-Thong
Kwankao
Superbon
Superbon #2
Ritthewada
Aranchai
Kaotam
Yodtuantong
Watcharapon
Satarnfah
Kaew
Chalam
Farmongkon
Kaewkangwan
Sittisak
Raktemroi
Pueankol
Pueankol #2
Fahseethong
Wanchana
Bangpleenoi
Gan
Tuan
Rotlek
Suakim
Ekmongkol
Chaisiri
Jaroenpon
Sing
Wirachai
Banlangngern
Petdam
Prakaipet
Dokamaidaeng
Petrung
Saknarinnoi
Yodthongthai
Yothin
Chujaroen
Rit
Pitchitchai
Palangtip
Yodmongkol
Oley
Fonluang
Yodlekpet
Sprinter
Chorfah
Diesellek
Petrosyan
Buakaw
Sitthciahi

Dude, you just proved your hipsterism with that list...

I honestly could not give half of a fuck to trouble myself with compiling a list of 100 fighters names. To each their own. I've given you plenty of credit for your Muay Thai knowledge, that isn't in question.

Honestly we're running around in circles at this point and I'm not going to bother continuing to make the same points over and over again on why people are annoyed by you.

This thread needs a padlock put on it.

Pointless thread is pointless. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back