how make .mp4 appear in posts ?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
any way of making this happen?

The video is online(so it does have an url). Not a file id upload.

Thanks

i guess none of them then

i have already tried that function :(
Sorry to hear that, V. One could get crafty and download the vid then reupload via one of the embed-compatible platforms above, I imagine... Host it via Imgur rather and embed here. Send me the MPEG-4 source address if you like and I'll throw a forum-renderable link at you in a few minutes to drop anywhere in Dawgville that you like. Shouldn't be an issue.

Sorry to hear that, V. One could get crafty and download the vid then reupload via one of the embed-compatible platforms above, I imagine... Host it via Imgur rather and embed here. Send me the MPEG-4 source address if you like and I'll throw a forum-renderable link at you in a few minutes to drop anywhere in Dawgville that you like. Shouldn't be an issue.
ohh yeah... true. i hadnt thought of doing that.

i appreciate your help man, but i can manage! dont worry... also to be honest i lost track of the mp4. It was just a meme i came across that would be fun in a post, but now its too late, already made the post here and also closed the browser tab with it. maybe ill find it again later when i have more time. (at work right now)

However, i have been in this situation many many times before, so it would be nice to figure out a solution.

I thought of making this thread before. Every time it happens! hahah i guess i finally got to do it.

cheers bro

I thought of making this thread before. Every time it happens! hahah i guess i finally got to do it.

cheers bro
Cheers, mate

This is a great site for video sharing if you ever decide to download a video or mp4 you like

https://streamable.com/

Back