How long will Rogans pride

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Allow him to get cucked by DC event after event.

I mean he got so used to having a beta like Goldberg stroking his ego all those years, he sounds so akward trying to balance agreeing with Cormier and at the same time trying to sound like he’s got his own opinion.

<30><36>

Usually people who say "cuck" and call other dudes "beta" are the actual beta males

You fucking beta

DC is annoying af in here hope he get fired

Allow him to get cucked by DC event after event.

I mean he got so used to having a beta like Goldberg stroking his ego all those years, he sounds so akward trying to balance agreeing with Cormier and at the same time trying to sound like he’s got his own opinion.

<30><36>
Agreed paper champ dc has turned Joe into a cuck. It's actually funny to watch!

It's a classic case of someone who has studied something their whole life vs. someone who has done it.

Edit: I know Joe practices but he never fought UFC.

What some see as being "cucked" is not how a successful confident person views it. Someone like Joe Rogan would most likely see it as being challenged by a worthy opponent. I love Goldberg but his "style" didn't offer up a lot of opportunity for actual debate when it came to dissecting the action.

I just came here to say Anik has earned points in my book for taking that shot at AKA right before the fight lmao

EDIT: DC was like "Just for that playboy...you get to fight the undertaker"

Back