How long will DC stay in hiding?

Very possible but DC should just keep quiet. He has been beta'd for eternity.

Eternity is a long ass time. Maybe next life DC is 30 and Jones is 38. Maybe even next time Jones will have to deal with a 12 inch reach and 7 inch height deficit. Im sure at some point DC will get his revenge in an infinite number of matches.

The fight wasn't even a week ago, he got paid 7 figures, and already posted a few paragraphs online like 36 hours after the fight, so I'd imagine he's on a vacation. Was he supposed to check in with you every day?

I'm sorry if DC boned your gf, but these kids of threads are weird as shit.

People keep bringing up Fedor here but Fedor has accomplished more and will forever be revered.

DC will be an afterthought.

I really love and respect Fedor. But I'm curious to know how much more he has accomplished than DC?

The fight wasn't even a week ago, he got paid 7 figures, and already posted a few paragraphs online like 36 hours after the fight, so I'd imagine he's on a vacation.

I'm sorry if DC boned your gf, but these kids of threads are weird as shit.
I think you would love to bone his boyfriend...
BKLfm7UCcAEozHz.jpg

First page, nobody agrees with your trolling--so you troll harder. Troll handbook 101. Troll hard, troll. Troll on.

Eternity is a long ass time. Maybe next life DC is 30 and Jones is 38. Maybe even next time Jones will have to deal with a 12 inch reach and 7 inch height deficit. Im sure at some point DC will get his revenge in an infinite number of matches.
Reincarnation by KO.

I used to root for DC back when they started calling him "Black Fedor"(seems crazy now).

But other than looking out of shape, he is as far removed from Fedor as possible.

It was a straight insult to Fedor comparing the two both in fight style and demeanor.

Yea but at least DC was a champion and true fighter. It's not like comparing Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey to Muhammad Ali crazy. That was CRAZY.

DC at least stepped up to the plate despite being clearly outclassed. Jon Jones and Fedors are rare but the DCs and John Stocktons of the world are still great...just not TBE great.

Yea but at least DC was a champion and true fighter. It's not like comparing Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey to Muhammad Ali crazy. That was CRAZY.

DC at least stepped up to the plate despite being clearly outclassed. Jon Jones and Fedors are rare but the DCs and John Stocktons of the world are still great...just not TBE great.
Maybe have DC move to HW and beat up Travis Rousey as a confidence rebuilder?

Fedor lost to Maldonado lol. Dude, get the fuck outta here.

Back