How long until the Baldfather Retires?

Yes, brand new white belt alt account, Joe Rogan.
Why I would use an alt account? I got banned for posting a Hitler gif in the reaction thread if Woodley did get knocked out, wich is bullshit if you ask me. It was a 2012 account. Sherdog mods don't have a sense of humor.

Why I would use an alt account? I got banned for posting a Hitler gif in the reaction thread if Woodley did get knocked out, wich is bullshit if you ask me. Sherdog mods don't have a sense of humor.
Alright. You redeemed yourself. Which one were you beforehand?

As long as he gets pumped with hormones and there are potential ring girls to take advantage of he will keep going.

Alright. You redeemed yourself. Which one were you beforehand?
Who cares? the past is the past, I'm rebirth as a new sherdogger. This time I'm a left leaning politically correct poster.

WME needs a bad guy, he is one of the best at that

He made bank on his stock and WME kept him on as president at a salary of 20 million/yr.....after they.just made him rich as fuck.....
Short answer - never

He doesn't have a $20m a year salary
He has no flat rate of pay.
His salary is 9% of profits, plus he is still an owner at 6-7%
So he made more than $20m off salary alone in 2017 & will again in 2018

But regarding him retiring:
If they go public, that might be the time (after a year or so)
I doubt he would leave immediately because he is associated with UFC being the ATM they are, but DW working under the PC scrutiny of a public co., would be a tough fit.

He'll be doing this at 70 like King & Arum

Part of the WME deal is he will be cryogenically frozen so he can be brought back and lead the company after the #hetoo-pocalypse

Back